Tag Archives: Writer Confessions
- Confessions of a Poker Writer: Fear of Missing Out
September 18, 2014
In this week's confessions series Lee Davy talks about his struggles with the management of workload.
- Confessions of a Poker Writer: Gratitude
September 12, 2014
Lee Davy continues his confessions series by explaining how the poker community has helped him become more grateful in his everyday life.
- Confessions of a Poker Writer: Freedom of Expression
September 4, 2014
Lee Davy takes stock of the Olivier Busquet/Dan Colman t-shirt scandal and asserts his belief on the importance of freedom of expression.
- Confessions of a Poker Writer: Decent Days and Nights
August 28, 2014
Lee Davy continues his confessions of a poker writer series by looking at the prevalence of loneliness in a writer’s life.
- Confessions of a Poker Writer: The Rule of Five
July 2, 2014
Lee Davy reacts to an e-mail he received from someone asking for advice on how to break into the poker industry as a writer.
- Confessions of a Poker Writer: Are We All Failed Players?
June 12, 2014
Lee Davy continues his confessions series by pondering the question: are all poker writers nothing more than failed poker players?
Doyle Brunson once turned down $230M, and he still has nightmares
February 16, 2018
European Poker Tour London Day 3: Martin Kozlov Leads The Final 45
October 10, 2013
Fedor Holz On Why His Future Will be Away From Poker
July 18, 2016
Daniel Negreanu leaves PokerStars; WSOP sale mess
May 27, 2019