Tag Archives: Writer Confessions
- Confessions of a Poker Writer: Who Wants to be a Millionaire?
January 15, 2015
Lee Davy talks about some of the characters in his local home game, and why their attitude towards the game blends in with Spin & Go format.
- Confessions of a Poker Writer: Don’t Get Eaten by a Werewolf
January 2, 2015
Lee Davy ends the year with a look back at what lessons 2014 contained for this particular poker writer.
- Confessions of a Poker Writer: Returning to The Ogmore Poker Tour
November 20, 2014
Lee Davy continues his confessions series with reflection on the true value of a game of poker.
- Confessions of a Poker Writer: The Swedish Superstar That Nobody Wants to Hire
November 13, 2014
Lee Davy continues his confessions series with his view on the final table of the WSOP Main Event, and in particular, Martin Jacobson.
- Confessions of a Poker Writer: I Would Rather be Lucky Than Good
October 16, 2014
Lee Davy talks about the power of variance and how it’s hounded some of the most talented British players in the game.
- Confessions of a Poker Writer: The Strength of Unity
October 8, 2014
Lee Davy shares his view that the poker industry is too fractured and how organizations have to show more togetherness.
European Poker Tour London Day 3: Martin Kozlov Leads The Final 45
October 10, 2013
Fedor Holz On Why His Future Will be Away From Poker
July 18, 2016
Sheldon Adelson’s Money Gets Anti Gambling Bill to Congress
March 27, 2014