Tag Archives: WrB Africa
- What’s the changing scenario for sports betting in Africa? BtoBet’s chairman discusses its vision at WRB Africa in Nairobi
June 13, 2017
BtoBet has participated in WRB Africa in Nairobi on 7th June to share his point of view about the change that African Sports betting is living through today
- Becky’s Affiliated: How to enter the sportsbetting market in Africa with Andrew Dagnall
June 8, 2017
The massive potential of the growing African market has been an important and popular topic of discussion at industry conferences for the past few years.
- WrB Africa presents a vital channel into the African gaming market
June 6, 2017
After a successful launch last year, World Regulatory Briefing Africa is back to offer a market leading, unrivalled agenda into the African gaming market.
- Mobile’s rapid expansion to take center stage at WrB Africa 2017
June 5, 2017
Casino may be the biggest player in Africa’s gambling market, but the explosion of mobile users is making the region one of the most attractive markets.
- Meridian take international sports betting offering to WrB Africa
Meridian has set new standards in the development and deployment of advanced international sports betting opportunities, and will be at WrB Africa
- BtoBet Chairman, Alessandro Fried, to headline at WrB Africa
June 1, 2017
BtoBet founder and chairman, Alessandro Fried, will be one of the industry thought leaders sharing his insight at next week’s WrB Africa.