Tag Archives: WorldPay
- Britain’s bookies back in business with the return of Barclays Premier League
August 18, 2015
Britain’s bookies kicked off the Premier League w/ a bang. Betting volumes jump 16 percent following Saturday/Sunday split for opening game.
- Champions League final 2015 brings a boost to Britain’s bookies
June 10, 2015
Worldpay, has today released exclusive 2015 data showing how busy Britain’s online bookies were during Saturday’s Champions League Final.
- Champions League final set to boost Britain’s bookies
May 27, 2015
After a tough run of customer-friendly results, Britain’s bookies will be hoping for a favourable boost from UEFA Champions League Final.
- Online bookies set for ‘biggest Grand National ever’
April 7, 2015
The Grand National is the most famous horse race, and this year’s running will be “the biggest Grand National ever" for online bookies.
- Play ‘n GO integrates with Worldpay; BetOnline now accepts Bitcoin
March 31, 2015
Play’n GO has partnered with WebDollar payment solution Worldpay; BetOnline saw an increase of players after using bitcoins.
- WorldPay and Betable announce alliance
October 9, 2013
WorldPay, a leading global provider of payment and risk services, has announced a contract with Betable.
Chetu Will Be at ICE 2014
January 28, 2014
Global Poker gives up PayPal for WorldPay
July 6, 2018
Worldpay extends real-time payouts to over 50 countries
October 12, 2018