Tag Archives: WorldPay
- Worldpay World Cup data: All of a flutter – England’s good form sparks betting bonanza
July 11, 2018
An analysis of consumer spending from Worldpay has revealed that England’s World Cup winning streak has sent Britain into a betting frenzy.
- Global Poker gives up PayPal for WorldPay
July 6, 2018
Limited payment method options resulted in Global Poker choosing WorldPay instead of PayPal.
- UK betting activity surges 50% as World Cup 2018 kicks off
June 21, 2018
British online bookmakers are on track for a bumper start as the FIFA World Cup tournament enters its second week.
- Footie fans set to bet big as the Reds take on Real
May 28, 2018
Online bookies are on track, as excitement builds in this year’s Champion’s League final between Liverpool and Real Madrid, according to Worldpay.
- The Gran-National: silver surfers turn to smartphones to place their bets
April 12, 2018
Online bookmakers are set for a bumper weekend, as Britain bets big on the world-famous Grand National.
- Chasing a pot of racing gold: Irish punters try their luck at Cheltenham Festival
March 14, 2018
Worldpay is predicting a bumper week for Britain’s bookies, as punters go for gold during the Cheltenham festival.
Global Poker gives up PayPal for WorldPay
July 6, 2018
Sky Bet on cloud nine as customer base, revenue soar
March 26, 2018