Tag Archives: WorldPay
- Worldpay predicts biggest-ever Premier League boost for Britain’s bookies
August 11, 2017
As the Premier League celebrates its 25th anniversary, Britain’s bookmakers will have their own reason to rejoice, with Worldpay prediction
- General Election to trigger bumper week for bookies
June 8, 2017
Worldpay, is expecting a significant boost in online betting volumes as political gambling takes a hold of the UK ahead of this year’s general election.
- Grand National could see wagers double, Worldpay predicts
April 6, 2017
Worldpay, a global leader in payments, is predicting a bumper Grand National for bookmakers as new data reveals a staggering increase in betting activity
- British bookmakers set for Cheltenham Festival betting surge
March 9, 2017
Worldpay is predicting that online bookmakers will experience up to a 60% increase in turnover this week at Cheltenham Festival.
- Online bookies boosted by Boxing Day Betting Blow-Out
December 22, 2016
Worldpay, the global leader in payments, predicts that Boxing Day will provide a boost for Britain’s online bookies.
- Worldpay records 20% Premier League boost in bumper weekend for bookies
August 22, 2016
The Premier League blasted back this weekend with plenty of fixtures to whet fans’ appetites for the 2016-2017 season.
AskGamblers Casino Complaint Service Report for 2015
March 2, 2016
Why Malta is a Sure Bet for iGaming Companies
October 9, 2014