Tag Archives: WorldPay
- Footie fans set to bet big as the Reds take on Real
May 28, 2018
Online bookies are on track, as excitement builds in this year’s Champion’s League final between Liverpool and Real Madrid, according to Worldpay.
- The Gran-National: silver surfers turn to smartphones to place their bets
April 12, 2018
Online bookmakers are set for a bumper weekend, as Britain bets big on the world-famous Grand National.
- Chasing a pot of racing gold: Irish punters try their luck at Cheltenham Festival
March 14, 2018
Worldpay is predicting a bumper week for Britain’s bookies, as punters go for gold during the Cheltenham festival.
- Worldpay predicts biggest-ever Premier League boost for Britain’s bookies
August 11, 2017
As the Premier League celebrates its 25th anniversary, Britain’s bookmakers will have their own reason to rejoice, with Worldpay prediction
- General Election to trigger bumper week for bookies
June 8, 2017
Worldpay, is expecting a significant boost in online betting volumes as political gambling takes a hold of the UK ahead of this year’s general election.
- Grand National could see wagers double, Worldpay predicts
April 6, 2017
Worldpay, a global leader in payments, is predicting a bumper Grand National for bookmakers as new data reveals a staggering increase in betting activity
General Election to trigger bumper week for bookies
June 8, 2017