Tag Archives: World Trade Organization
- Ronald Sanders: US to lose face if it won’t follow WTO ruling
October 30, 2017
Antiguan Ambassador to the U.S. Ronald Sanders talks about the repercussions of U.S.’ continued disregard of the WTO ruling on Antigua’s case.
- Think-tanker speaks without thinking about Antigua v. USA online gambling trade dispute
October 11, 2017
Los Angeles Times offers the highest profile coverage to date of Antigua's 14-year quest for justice in its online gambling dispute with the United States.
- US offered Antigua pennies on the dollar to resolve WTO dispute
September 30, 2017
Antigua's Ambassador addresses WTO dispute settlement body regarding America's humiliatingly low offer to resolve online gambling trade dispute.
- How WTO, Antigua, Calvin Ayre Overcome US Hypocrisy: Watch the International Debate
September 27, 2017
Fourteen may also signify the number of failures and successes that a person may have encountered in his lifetime.
- Antigua PM Gaston Browne uses United Nations address to urge US to honor WTO rules
September 22, 2017
Antigua and Barbuda PM Gaston Browne uses his United Nations General Address to urge the United States to honor its WTO obligations.
- Democracy Institute to debate US hypocrisy in Antigua WTO war, prosecution of Calvin Ayre
September 14, 2017
The Democracy Institute plans Geneva event to debate recent report on US hypocrisy in Antigua WTO fight and prosecution of Calvin Ayre.
Charges dropped against Calvin Ayre, Bodog and friends
July 14, 2017
Calvin Ayre Foundation to match donations to Barbuda relief effort
September 9, 2017
UIGEA, 6 Years Later
October 15, 2012