Tag Archives: World Trade Organization
- The Mouthpiece: Booby trap for US sports betting?
July 11, 2018
An obscure judgment may have already overturned the assumption that unlicensed parties should not be allowed to participate in U.S. sports betting.
- Antigua seeks WTO mediator to solve US online gambling dispute
June 22, 2018
Antigua and Barbuda's ambassador tells World Trade Organization that it may seek mediation to resolve its 15-year online gambling fight with United States.
- Ronald Sanders: US to lose face if it won’t follow WTO ruling
October 30, 2017
Antiguan Ambassador to the U.S. Ronald Sanders talks about the repercussions of U.S.’ continued disregard of the WTO ruling on Antigua’s case.
- Think-tanker speaks without thinking about Antigua v. USA online gambling trade dispute
October 11, 2017
Los Angeles Times offers the highest profile coverage to date of Antigua's 14-year quest for justice in its online gambling dispute with the United States.
- US offered Antigua pennies on the dollar to resolve WTO dispute
September 30, 2017
Antigua's Ambassador addresses WTO dispute settlement body regarding America's humiliatingly low offer to resolve online gambling trade dispute.
- How WTO, Antigua, Calvin Ayre Overcome US Hypocrisy: Watch the International Debate
September 27, 2017
Fourteen may also signify the number of failures and successes that a person may have encountered in his lifetime.
Charges dropped against Calvin Ayre, Bodog and friends
July 14, 2017
Calvin Ayre Foundation to match donations to Barbuda relief effort
September 9, 2017
UIGEA, 6 Years Later
October 15, 2012