Tag Archives: world series of poker europe
- WSOP introduce Big Blind Ante; WSOPE returns
April 6, 2018
The WSOP plans to introduce the Big Blind Ante into the 8 of the 78 scheduled events for the Summer, and the WSOPE returns to the King's Casino in October.
- WSOPE Review: Chainsaw came close but no bracelet
October 31, 2017
Another round-up from the World Series of Poker Europe in the King’s Casino, Rozvadov, focusing on a fourth near miss by Allen ‘Chainsaw’ Kessler.
- WSOPE Review: a bracelet for a recreational player; Jesus moves closer to POY title
October 30, 2017
Another round-up from the World Series of Poker Europe in Rozvadov as a recreational player from France ignores his friend's advice and wins a bracelet.
- World Series of Poker Europe: Jonathan Duhamel Wins the High Roller
October 26, 2015
Jonathan Duhamel has won his third career bracelet after topping a field of 64-entrants in the €25,600 WSOPE Main Event.
- The WSOP Cut Europe From the 2014 Schedule in Favor of Melbourne
November 26, 2013
The WSOP announce that the WSOPE event will not be held in 2014, and will share center stage with the WSOP-APAC on a bi-annual basis.
- World Series of Poker Europe High Roller: Daniel Negreanu Conquers All
October 25, 2013
World Series of Poker Europe €25,600 High Roller became the home of Daniel Negreanu’s sixth WSOP bracelet victory.
European Poker Tour London Day 3: Martin Kozlov Leads The Final 45
October 10, 2013
Fedor Holz On Why His Future Will be Away From Poker
July 18, 2016