Tag Archives: wms industries
- Scientific Games completes $5.1 billion Bally’s acquisition
November 25, 2014
Scientific Games completed its $5.1 billion acquisition of slot machine provider Bally Technologies, Inc. on Friday.
- Scientific Games completes buyout of WMS Industries
October 22, 2013
The two companies initially agreed on a deal back in January that would see the lottery giant acquire the slot machine maker for $1.42b.
- Six earnings reports, three beautiful women, one hedgehog
September 1, 2013
Earnings reports from OPAP, Intralot, Fortuna Entertainment Group, Mr Green, Cherry AB and WMS Industries, with photos of regional hotties.
- Investing The Hard Way: The Bally-SHFL Merger
August 19, 2013
In gambling news, Vince Martin shares his deep thoughts on the Bally Tech and SHFL Ent Merger in this week's investing the hard way.
- WMS shareholders set May 10 meeting to decide on SGMS acquisition
March 20, 2013
WMS shareholders are expected to convene on May 10 for a special stockholder meeting to decide on Scientific Games deal
- Scientific Games loses $24.7m in Q4, clears WMS acquisition hurdle
March 12, 2013
Scientific Games posts $24.7m loss in Q4 on writedowns and restructuring costs, but FTC approves lifting waiting period on WMS acquisition
Betting odds supplier Don Best warns of malware data breach
February 11, 2019
Scientific Games to acquire NYX Gaming Group for C$775m
September 20, 2017
Scientific Games appoints new digital chief as Matt Davey exits
December 17, 2018
Parx pursues Penn. bet license; IGT, Hills get Rhode Island nod
August 28, 2018