Tag Archives: wms industries
- Scientific Games completes $5.1 billion Bally’s acquisition
25 November 2014
Scientific Games completed its $5.1 billion acquisition of slot machine provider Bally Technologies, Inc. on Friday.
- Scientific Games completes buyout of WMS Industries
22 October 2013
The two companies initially agreed on a deal back in January that would see the lottery giant acquire the slot machine maker for $1.42b.
- Six earnings reports, three beautiful women, one hedgehog
1 September 2013
Earnings reports from OPAP, Intralot, Fortuna Entertainment Group, Mr Green, Cherry AB and WMS Industries, with photos of regional hotties.
- Investing The Hard Way: The Bally-SHFL Merger
19 August 2013
In gambling news, Vince Martin shares his deep thoughts on the Bally Tech and SHFL Ent Merger in this week's investing the hard way.
- WMS shareholders set May 10 meeting to decide on SGMS acquisition
20 March 2013
WMS shareholders are expected to convene on May 10 for a special stockholder meeting to decide on Scientific Games deal
- Scientific Games loses $24.7m in Q4, clears WMS acquisition hurdle
12 March 2013
Scientific Games posts $24.7m loss in Q4 on writedowns and restructuring costs, but FTC approves lifting waiting period on WMS acquisition
Betting odds supplier Don Best warns of malware data breach
11 February 2019
Scientific Games to acquire NYX Gaming Group for C$775m
20 September 2017
Scientific Games appoints new digital chief as Matt Davey exits
17 December 2018
Scientific Games consortium wins Turkey sports betting tender
13 February 2019