Tag Archives: Wire Act
- White House clarifies official position regarding online poker (sorta)
19 May 2012
US President Obama's administration issues official response to online poker petition, appearing to advocate for state-level regulation
- Antigua considers new case against USA at World Trade Organization
9 April 2012
Following the DoJ's new opinion on the Wire Act, Antigua considers opening a new case against the US at the World Trade Organization
- Mega Millions Adds Urgency to US iGaming Case
4 April 2012
Mike O'Donnell highlighted a number of issues for the online gambling industry from Friday’s $640 million Mega Millions jackpot.
- Interview with Frank Pracukowski of Foxwoods Development Company
13 March 2012
In gambling news, we spoke to Frank Pracukowski of Foxwoods Development Company at the ICE Totally Gaming 2012 conference last January.
- Senate Committee on Indian Affairs talks online gambling and Wire Act opinion
10 February 2012
A mix of tribal representatives and legal eagles discusses online gambling at a hearing of the Senate Committee for Indian Affairs.
- Five on Friday: Light at the End of the Tunnel
4 February 2012
Poker News: Almost a year after Black Friday, Jason Kirk gives us an idea of what direction the industry is heading to by sharing 5 news.
UIGEA, 6 Years Later
15 October 2012
US DOJ reverses its 2011 opinion on scope of Wire Act
15 January 2019