Tag Archives: Wire Act
- Mega Millions Adds Urgency to US iGaming Case
April 4, 2012
Mike O'Donnell highlighted a number of issues for the online gambling industry from Friday’s $640 million Mega Millions jackpot.
- Interview with Frank Pracukowski of Foxwoods Development Company
March 13, 2012
In gambling news, we spoke to Frank Pracukowski of Foxwoods Development Company at the ICE Totally Gaming 2012 conference last January.
- Senate Committee on Indian Affairs talks online gambling and Wire Act opinion
February 10, 2012
A mix of tribal representatives and legal eagles discusses online gambling at a hearing of the Senate Committee for Indian Affairs.
- Five on Friday: Light at the End of the Tunnel
February 4, 2012
Poker News: Almost a year after Black Friday, Jason Kirk gives us an idea of what direction the industry is heading to by sharing 5 news.
- Hawaii introduces online gambling bill; Bwin.party’s Ryan says ‘when’
January 26, 2012
Hawaii becomes latest state to introduce online gambling legislation; Bwin.party co-CEO Jim Ryan says regulated US market 'when' not 'if'
- Reid cagey on how online poker bill might break through Congressional gridlock
January 22, 2012
Harry Reid cagey on when his federal online poker bill will be introduced, and how it will break thorugh the congressional gridlock.
UIGEA, 6 Years Later
October 15, 2012
US DOJ reverses its 2011 opinion on scope of Wire Act
January 15, 2019