Tag Archives: Wire Act
- Can Zynga and bwin.Party Save Each Other?
October 29, 2012
Zynga signed a partnership with bwin.Party, to launch a real-money poker product that will share liquidity with PartyPoker franchise.
- Frank Fahrenkopf Talks about Updates on US iGaming and Legislation
October 24, 2012
In gaming news, Becky managed to talk to Frank Fahrenkopf, head of the AGA that co-organizes the G2E in partnership with Reed Exhibitions.
- Interview with Frank Fahrenkopf of AGA
In gaming news, Becky talks to AGA's President and Co-organizer of G2E Vegas 2012 Frank Fahrenkopf on updates of igaming regulation in the US.
- Rift develops between Harry Reid and Dean Heller over online poker bill
September 11, 2012
Chance of a US federal online poker bill passing appears even less likely after a public rift develops between Harry Reid and Dean Heller
- Republican party platform calls for “prohibition of gambling over the internet”
August 28, 2012
The US Republican National Committee releases official party platform calling for "prohibition of gambling over the internet."
- White House clarifies official position regarding online poker (sorta)
May 19, 2012
US President Obama's administration issues official response to online poker petition, appearing to advocate for state-level regulation
US DOJ reverses its 2011 opinion on scope of Wire Act
January 15, 2019
Gamble free or die: Wire Act view faces New Hampshire challenge
February 16, 2019