Tag Archives: Wire Act
- Rounding up the week’s US online gambling legislative non-moves
March 2, 2014
A week's US online gambling legislative activity, including a possible federal ban, Illinois senate hearings, moves to ban online lotteries.
- Draft of Sheldon Adelson’s proposed Wire Act rewrite surfaces
January 12, 2014
Sheldon Adelson's anti-online gambling vendetta produces draft legislation to put teeth back into the 1961 Wire Act.
- Jacktrade illegal sports bet operation pleads guilty to Wire Act violation
November 29, 2012
Jacktrade LLC, sister company of International Racing Group, pleads guilty to Wire Act violation, ending six-year investigation.
- Can Zynga and bwin.Party Save Each Other?
October 29, 2012
Zynga signed a partnership with bwin.Party, to launch a real-money poker product that will share liquidity with PartyPoker franchise.
- Frank Fahrenkopf Talks about Updates on US iGaming and Legislation
October 24, 2012
In gaming news, Becky managed to talk to Frank Fahrenkopf, head of the AGA that co-organizes the G2E in partnership with Reed Exhibitions.
- Interview with Frank Fahrenkopf of AGA
In gaming news, Becky talks to AGA's President and Co-organizer of G2E Vegas 2012 Frank Fahrenkopf on updates of igaming regulation in the US.
Charges dropped against Calvin Ayre, Bodog and friends
July 14, 2017
iGaming Strategy & Search Think Tank Recap
January 31, 2014