Tag Archives: Wire Act
- US Federal Wire Act could die if Biden elected president
18 December 2019
U.S. presidential candidate Joe Biden has addressed the subject of the Wire Act, reiterating his position against it and to drop the regulations if elected.
- Pennsylvania’s online gambling stats; DOJ appealing Wire Act ruling
16 August 2019
Pennsylvania releases its first online gambling revenue numbers; US Department of Justice challenges federal court ruling on scope of Wire Act.
- Mark Hichar: Wire Act still an open issue in America
23 July 2019
Mark Hichar is an expert on the Wire Act and he joined us to share his views on the topic.
- DOJ comes close to losing funding over its Wire Act act
21 June 2019
The shenanigans of the Department of Justice over the Federal Wire Act of 1961 has wreaked havoc on the online gambling industry.
- DOJ delays expanded Wire Act opinion enforcement to 2020
13 June 2019
US Department of Justice extends the 'grace period' for enforcing its new expanded opinion of the Wire Act to December 31, 2019.
- Wire Act fears delay DraftKings’ West Virginia mobile betting app
6 June 2019
Server location and compliance with Wire Act to blame for delays in DraftKings launching its West Virginia mobile sports betting app.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
15 November 2017