Tag Archives: Wire Act
- New Jersey rep preps pro-online gambling legislation; Reid done with online gambling
October 21, 2016
New Jersey Rep. Frank Pallone Jr. to introduce new federal online and land-based gambling legislation; Sen. Harry Reid done with gambling.
- Conservative group sues DOJ over refusal to hand over Wire Act opinion documents
August 19, 2015
Conservative watchdog group Judicial Watch sues Department of Justice over refusal to hand over documents related to 2011 Wire Act opinion.
- Rounding up the week’s US online gambling legislative non-moves
March 2, 2014
A week's US online gambling legislative activity, including a possible federal ban, Illinois senate hearings, moves to ban online lotteries.
- Draft of Sheldon Adelson’s proposed Wire Act rewrite surfaces
January 12, 2014
Sheldon Adelson's anti-online gambling vendetta produces draft legislation to put teeth back into the 1961 Wire Act.
- Jacktrade illegal sports bet operation pleads guilty to Wire Act violation
November 29, 2012
Jacktrade LLC, sister company of International Racing Group, pleads guilty to Wire Act violation, ending six-year investigation.
- Can Zynga and bwin.Party Save Each Other?
October 29, 2012
Zynga signed a partnership with bwin.Party, to launch a real-money poker product that will share liquidity with PartyPoker franchise.
Paddypower: Making Mischief Work
August 23, 2013
Zynga buy four Harpan Solitaire games for $42.5m
March 17, 2017
Google eyeing takeover of Bwin.party ahead of New Jersey launch
September 13, 2013