Tag Archives: Wire Act
- Lawsuit against DOJ over Wire Act gains more traction
March 11, 2019
The controvesial news about U.S. Federal Wire Act and the DOJ haven't backpedaled yet and it's about to be blown off in spectacular fashion.
- Dept. of Justice delays Wire Act enforcement until mid-June
March 2, 2019
The US Department of Justice confirms that it's extending the deadline for enforcing its new Wire Act opinion by another 60 days until mid-June.
- The Mouthpiece: DOJ mind games vs the future of iGaming
February 27, 2019
There will be extensive commentary on New Hampshire's lawsuit against DOJ's Wire Act opinion, but the most important aspect is scarcely discussed: why?
- Another challenger to new Wire Act interpretation emerges
February 26, 2019
The iDea Growth trade association has submitted a challenge to the new interpretation of the Wire act in New Hampshire courts.
- US DOJ faces another possible lawsuit over Wire Act reversal
February 19, 2019
If DOJ doesn’t offer a response within the 90-day grace period already established when it reversed its opinion, the lawsuit will most likely move forward.
- Gamble free or die: Wire Act view faces New Hampshire challenge
February 16, 2019
New Hampshire's state lottery files legal challenge of US Department of Justice's new opinion on the scope of the 1961 Wire Act.
Charges dropped against Calvin Ayre, Bodog and friends
July 14, 2017
Sheldon Adelson’s Money Gets Anti Gambling Bill to Congress
March 27, 2014
Bitcoin money laundering report ignores gambling’s history
January 21, 2018