Tag Archives: Winning Poker Network
- Winning Poker Network Shuts Down Its $1m Guarantee Tournament After DDoS Attack
December 17, 2014
WPN had no choice but to terminate their valiant attempt to host the first $1m guaranteed tournament after being subjected to a DDoS attack.
- NETELLER Gives Bitcoin the Cold Shoulder
July 21, 2014
NETELLER gives Bitcoin the cold shoulder after an updated company policy bans transactions using virtual currency on its network.
- America’s Cardroom to Host $1m Guaranteed Tournament
July 17, 2014
America’s Cardroom to host the first $1m guaranteed tournament in an exceedingly long time.
- The Equity Poker Network Withdraws From Real Money Gaming in Regulated U.S States
May 26, 2014
The EPN has become the second unregulated network to withdraw real money games from regulated U.S states, after the Winning Poker Network (WPN) did likewise just under a fortnight ago.
- Americas Cardroom accepting Bitcoin deposits; Coinye earns Kanye West’s ire
January 8, 2014
Americas Cardroom to offer option of depositing in Bitcoin, withdrawal options to come later; Coinye West currency earns Kanye West's ire
- John McCain plays online poker, loses; iPoker skins go mobile; 888 ink JC Tran
September 4, 2013
Sen. John McCain caught playing online poker during Syria hearing; mobile apps from iPoker skins Bet365 and Winner Poker; 888 ink JC Tran
Bet365 annual revenue tops £2.2b, profit jumps to £504m
November 7, 2017
Italy online sports betting soars, poker liquidity plans stall
December 8, 2017