Tag Archives: Windsor Holden
- Dr. Windsor Holden: Carrier billing is the way forward
November 9, 2015
How online gambling operators will benefit from having their customers be able to charge directly to their mobile bill.
- mPayments Summit 2015 Recap
June 11, 2015
The benefits of “charge to mobile” or C2M for merchants was the main headline at the mPayments Summit in London on June 9, 2015.
- Wearable Technology with Dr. Windsor Holden
February 24, 2015
Dr. Windsor Holden of Juniper Research talks about the concept of wearable technology and the opportunities it presents for iGaming.
- Mobile & Tablet Gambling Summit Europe Day 2 Recap
November 12, 2014
The fourth annual Mobile & Tablet Gambling Summit Europe has just finished at London’s Hilton Tower Bridge.
- Mobile Gaming set to Reach $100 Billion in 2017
October 6, 2012
Juniper Research: Social gambling activity will help push global annual wager via mobile handsets and tablets to $100 billion by 2017.
- Dr. Windsor Holden of Juniper Research Interview
October 21, 2011
Becky Liggero interviews Dr. Windsor Holden of Juniper Research to discuss the opportunities and challenges of entering mobile gaming.
iGaming Strategy & Search Think Tank Recap
January 31, 2014
Gabriel Sukenik on Bitcoin usage in Asia
July 10, 2014
Hon. Melford Nicholas: Antigua Is Open For BPO Business
October 28, 2016