Tag Archives: win
- iGaming Super Show 2016
May 12, 2016
Shona O’Donnell talks about what to expect into this year’s iGaming Super Show on June 7th – 10th in Amsterdam.
- bwin.party shuts down Facebook Game; Scientific Games deals with Mecca Bingo
January 13, 2015
bwin's Sportster Bet and Win will be shut down end of January; Scientific Games signed a five-year agreement with Mecca Bingo Ltd.
- Bwin.party talking to Maytal Olsha’s Rising Tide Games about Win sale
January 2, 2015
Rising Tide Games, a New York-based startup co-founded by Maytal Olsha, in talks to purchase Bwin.party's social gaming division Win.
- Bwin.party lowers full-year estimates, close to selling Win social gaming division
December 30, 2014
Bwin.party lowers 2014 revenue estimates after sportsbook has dire December, has "active discussions" re sale of social gaming Win division.
- Becky’s Affiliated: Ingredients for success in Social Sports Betting
October 9, 2014
It seems like the majority of online gambling industry professionals don’t know what to make of social gaming, myself included.
- Social sports betting launches from Win, FlowPlay; new GigaMedia platform
September 30, 2014
Win's social sports betting app in open beta on Facebook; FlowPlay add sports betting to Vegas World social casino; GigaMedia new platform.
FlowPlay & DragonChain bring blockchain tech to social gaming
December 4, 2017
GAN plan Q4 launch of US casino operator’s Euro gambling site
September 28, 2017
Zynga buy four Harpan Solitaire games for $42.5m
March 17, 2017