Tag Archives: Win interactive
- bwin.party shuts down Facebook Game; Scientific Games deals with Mecca Bingo
January 13, 2015
bwin's Sportster Bet and Win will be shut down end of January; Scientific Games signed a five-year agreement with Mecca Bingo Ltd.
- Latest social casino releases from Win Interactive, Spooky Cool, GoldFire, Mail.Ru
September 6, 2013
Social casino releases from Win Interactive, Spooky Cool Labs, GoldFire Studios, Mail.Ru Games and WSOP finally makes it to Xbox Live.
- Win Interactive releases first social slot; Zynga not chasing “hardcore real-money gamers”
February 27, 2013
Win Interactive releases first social slot title; Zynga CEO Mark Pincus says company won't chase "hardcore real money gamers"
- Bwin.party inks Nordeus deal; social casino revenue to top $2.4b by 2015
September 13, 2012
Bwin.party’s has signed a partnership with Nordeus. SuperData, revenue by social casino games will top $1.6b this year, $2.4b by 2015
- What Bwin.Party’s New Social Strategy Means For the Company, The Stock, And the Sector
June 4, 2012
In gaming news, stock analyst Vince Martin gives his insights on Bwin.Party's new social strategy in terms of value, stocks, and sector.
It may be too little too late for Caesars
April 10, 2018
Caesars up ante in legal war with Massachusetts and Wynn Resorts
January 5, 2014
Crown Resorts sell Vegas vacant lot to Wynn Resorts for $300m
December 14, 2017