Tag Archives: williams interactive
- Parx launch Play4Fun social casino as Fitch warns of social gaming threat
July 25, 2014
Parx Casino launches Williams Interactive-powered Play4Fun social casino; Fitch Ratings warns that social gaming poses threat to casino biz.
- Bwin.party dole out controversial exec bonuses, consolidate Euro poker ops
April 3, 2014
Bwin.party execs collect controversial new bonuses, ink content deal with Williams Interactive, consolidate European poker operations.
- Ladbrokes Australia Create a New Debit Card For Faster Withdrawals; British Based Ladbrokes Ink Deals With Playtech and Williams.
March 10, 2014
Ladbrokes Australia creates a new debit style card, and the British based outfit ink software deals with Playtech and Williams Interactive.
- Scientific Games Corp Exit the B2C Real-Money Gaming Business in the UK
February 20, 2014
Scientific Games Corp. have exited the B2C real-money gaming business in the UK to focus its efforts on its interactive casino business.
- EiG Totally Gaming 2013, Day 1 Recap
October 9, 2013
Becky brings us the Day 1 recap and video highlights of the European iGaming Congress (EiG) 2013 that kicked off in Fira de Barcelona.
- Bet365 Ink Deal With Williams Interactive; William Hill Release iPad App; PaddyPower Extends Cheltenham Sponsorship Deal & Ladbrokes Are Bookworms
October 3, 2013
Bet365 sign a deal with Williams Interactive and William Hill follow up their tremendous mobile success by launching an iPad app.
European Poker Tour London Day 3: Martin Kozlov Leads The Final 45
October 10, 2013
Fedor Holz On Why His Future Will be Away From Poker
July 18, 2016
Bet365 annual revenue tops £2.2b, profit jumps to £504m
November 7, 2017