Tag Archives: William Hill
- Scaling out will be key to 2018; William Hill as example
January 16, 2018
Rafi Faber explains why he thinks holding and counting on paper profits is a bad idea to do this year.
- William Hill the first major UK bookmaker to take SIS’s ‘watch & bet’ Greyhound service
January 15, 2018
announced a deal with William Hill to provide its new Greyhound Service in a Watch & Bet format.
- Regulatory clampdown prompts William Hill to review Australian operations
Bookmaker William Hill has announced that it will be reviewing its business in Australia as it’s “clear” that the credit betting ban
- Betdigital strengthens partnership with SkyVegas and William Hill
December 27, 2017
Betdigital has integrated a wide selection of its high-performing gaming titles onto the SkyVegas and William Hill platforms to end the year on a high.
- SIS chairman to depart to William Hill
December 20, 2017
The Board of Sports Information Services Limited (SIS) today announced the departure of its chairman, Roger Devlin, with effect from 31st January 2018.
- IWG partners with William Hill
December 18, 2017
IWG has rolled out its full portfolio of games with William Hill in a deal which greatly enhances the bookmaker’s online instant win offering.
Here Are 7 Ways to Create Gambling Content That Earns Big Links
August 15, 2014
William Hill poised to promote Philip Bowcock to CEO position: report
February 22, 2017