Tag Archives: William Hill
- William Hill resolves copyright infringement lawsuit v. FanDuel
January 16, 2019
William Hill's US division resolves the copyright infringement lawsuit it filed last year against rival FanDuel for swiping 'how to bet' guide text.
- William Hill appealing €300k fine for serving Dutch punters
December 17, 2018
Online bookmaker William Hill to appeal €300k fine imposed by Netherlands gambling regulator for serving Dutch punters without a local license.
- Buy William Hill on a no-deal Brexit, otherwise leave it be
December 4, 2018
If Brexit passes the House of Commons, William Hill and other bookie stocks will skyrocket, briefly. If the deal gets voted down, everything will crater.
- William Hill puts digital jobs under review in ‘efficiency’ push
William Hill confirms that it's review up to 100 jobs at its digital operations in Gibraltar, London and Leeds, with the possibility of redundancies.
- William Hill appoints Phil Walker new UK & Ireland digital director
November 16, 2018
William Hill appoint Phil Walker as new director of UK & Ireland online gambling ops, expand New Jersey Devils deal with broadcast presence on MSG Networks.
- Recent comments get sportsbooks in trouble with UK regulators
November 9, 2018
A couple of sportsbooks have come under fire from UK regulators recently for allegedly breaching anti-gambling advertising regulations.
Here Are 7 Ways to Create Gambling Content That Earns Big Links
August 15, 2014
William Hill exits China, loses Jimmy Vaccaro to South Point
August 18, 2013
Baha Mar ownership confirmed, William Hill sportsbook launches
December 6, 2017
William Hill US first to offer eSports bets in Nevada
November 19, 2016