Tag Archives: William Hill
- William Hill appoints Phil Walker new UK & Ireland digital director
November 16, 2018
William Hill appoint Phil Walker as new director of UK & Ireland online gambling ops, expand New Jersey Devils deal with broadcast presence on MSG Networks.
- Recent comments get sportsbooks in trouble with UK regulators
November 9, 2018
A couple of sportsbooks have come under fire from UK regulators recently for allegedly breaching anti-gambling advertising regulations.
- NetEnt signs Live Casino agreement with William Hill
November 8, 2018
NetEnt has entered into an agreement with UK operator William Hill Plc to deliver a wide selection of its Live Casino offering.
- William Hill profit warning dulls US market expansion optimism
November 6, 2018
William Hill shares tumble 5.5% on Tuesday after company's profit warning obscures its optimism over US betting market expansion.
- William Hill in £241m bid for online gambling operator MRG
October 31, 2018
UK gambling operator William Hill makes £241m offer to acquire online rival MRG (formerly Mr Green) and target company's board recommends making the deal.
- William Hill to open sports lounge at New Jersey Devils arena
October 25, 2018
Bookmaker William Hill and NHL's New Jersey Devils ink deal for 'sports lounge' at Prudential Center arena that will permit mobile betting only.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Here Are 7 Ways to Create Gambling Content That Earns Big Links
August 15, 2014