Tag Archives: William Hill
- UK watchdog spanks Hills, Greentube in-app casino ads
September 19, 2018
UK's advertising watchdog spanks William Hill and Greentube for running casino ads in game apps, allegedly exposing the ads to kids.
- Golden Knights partner with William Hill in NHL betting first
September 18, 2018
Las Vegas Golden Knights partner with sportsbook operator William Hill US in the National Hockey League's first sports betting partnership.
- William Hill, Eldorado Resorts confirm 25-year betting pact
September 5, 2018
William Hill and Eldorado Resorts confirm 25-year joint venture covering sports betting and online gambling; Nielsen claims NFL to gain $2.3b from betting.
- Report: William Hill, Eldorado Resorts ink US sports betting JV
September 4, 2018
Sky News reports that William Hill has entered into a US-facing sports betting joint venture with regional casino operator Eldorado Resorts.
- New Jersey’s mobile betting options grow; SBTech’s self-service kiosks thin the crowds
FanDuel and William Hill launch New Jersey sports betting apps; SBTech launches self-service betting kiosks in New Jersey, Mississippi.
- Penn National makes sports betting moves in three states
August 17, 2018
Penn National Gaming launches sports betting at two Mississippi casinos, touts Sept. 1 launch in West Virginia, and files betting petition in Pennsylvania.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Here Are 7 Ways to Create Gambling Content That Earns Big Links
August 15, 2014
Pennsylvania becomes fourth US state to approve online gambling
October 26, 2017