Tag Archives: William Hill
- William Hill gives way to Sci Games’ NYX acquisition
December 7, 2017
Scientific Games is close to sweeping NYX Gaming off its feet after British bookmaker William Hill has given way to the acquisition the Toronto-listed firm.
- Baha Mar ownership confirmed, William Hill sportsbook launches
December 6, 2017
The $4.2b Baha Mar integrated resort in the Bahamas finally resolves ownership questions; William Hill launch Baha Mar sportsbook.
- Pragmatic Play signs William Hill agreement
November 28, 2017
Multi-award-winning slot developer Pragmatic Play has signed an agreement to offer its portfolio of games to leading operator William Hill.
- Scientific Games buying up NYX shares to thwart William Hill vote
November 22, 2017
Scientific Games Corporation snaps up nearly 11% of NYX Gaming Group in a bid to thwart William Hill's efforts to block Sci-Games acquisition of NYX.
- William Hill’s mixed trading update, new Sci-Games lawsuit
November 20, 2017
William Hill issues a mixed trading update showing strong growth in online gaming and US division, while Australia and online betting takes a hit.
- NYX Gaming files anti-trust suit v. William Hill over Sci-Games deal
November 13, 2017
NYX Gaming Group files anti-trust lawsuit in New Jersey against William Hill over the latter's threats to block Scientific Games' acquisition of NYX.
Here Are 7 Ways to Create Gambling Content That Earns Big Links
August 15, 2014
William Hill poised to promote Philip Bowcock to CEO position: report
February 22, 2017