Tag Archives: William Hill
- UK watchdog shames four ops for Looney Tunes gambling ads
June 19, 2019
UK's Advertising Standards Authority shames Betfair, Dunder, LottoGo and William Hill for allowing ads to appear in a Looney Tunes game app.
- Merger talks break down between William Hill, Caesars
June 3, 2019
The deal may have seemed enticing, it wasn’t enough to convince the numbers crunchers or top executives, and the merger reportedly had been canceled due to price.
- William Hill celebrates US betting growth as UK stagnates
May 15, 2019
William Hill's latest trading update shows major growth in US sports betting, while UK retail struggling under new FOBT stake reductions.
- UK ad watchdog says William Hill promo too sexy for Tinder
The UK Advertising Standards Authority finds a William Hill promo on Tinder breached rules about equating gambling with sexual success.
- UK ad watchdog spanks Hills, Gamesys, Paddy Power promos
May 8, 2019
The UK's Advertising Standards Authority takes its ban-hammer to promos offered by Gamesys, William Hill and Paddy Power.
- Kambi hits “new heights” in Q1, preps William Hill Sweden launch
April 29, 2019
Sports betting tech supplier Kambi hits "new heights" in Q1 on the back of new signings and new markets, preps William Hill's Swedish rebranding of Redbet.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Here Are 7 Ways to Create Gambling Content That Earns Big Links
August 15, 2014