Tag Archives: William Hill
- Gamblers win long-shot wager with William Hill, won’t be paid
21 October 2019
Two rugby fans in the U.K. found that out the hard way after a bet they placed with a William Hill won't be paid out for the full amount due to a contingency.
- William Hill to open in-stadia sportsbook in Washington, DC
3 October 2019
William Hill US inks deal with owner of NBA, NHL franchises to open the first US in-stadia sportsbook at Washington, DC's Capital One Arena.
- William Hill an Authorized Sports Betting Operator of the NBA
2 October 2019
The US division of UK bookmaker William Hill has become the latest Authorized Sports Betting Operator of the National Basketball League.
- Heads of UK gambling firms pass on being interrogated by politicians
3 September 2019
The supposed meeting of three largest gambling companies in U.K. with Ministers of Parliament (MP) were cancelled in almost unison manner.
- William Hill sponsors another Spanish soccer team
13 August 2019
William Hill has just signed a sponsorship deal with Real Oviedo as part of its complement of La Liga 2 sponsorships.
- William Hill profit plunges on UK challenges, US expansion costs
9 August 2019
William Hill's H1 profit falls 47% due to UK retail and online market challenges and its US sports betting expansion costs.
William Hill exits China, loses Jimmy Vaccaro to South Point
18 August 2013
William Hill US first to offer eSports bets in Nevada
19 November 2016
Baha Mar ownership confirmed, William Hill sportsbook launches
6 December 2017