Tag Archives: William Hill
- William Hill is now even more of a steal
11 February 2020
There are plenty of reasons to buy William Hill, the newest one being newly-struck deal with CBS on U.S. sporstbook.
- William Hill, CBS Sports ink sports betting ‘strategic partnership’
10 February 2020
William Hill inks 'strategic partnership' to become Official Sports Book and Wagering Data Provider of CBS Sports across all platforms.
- William Hill, CBS Sports close to sports gambling media partnership
The bookmaker is close to getting its long-sought media partner
- Mr Green shuts German online sportsbook on regulatory shift
20 January 2020
William Hill's online gambling brand Mr Green shuts its Germany-facing sportsbook citing “recent gambling regulatory changes."
- William Hill’s 2019 better than expected on betting margin hike
13 January 2020
William Hill reports that its full-year 2019 results will come in better than expected due to surprising retail strength and US growth.
- CalvinAyre.com’s most read business stories of 2019
26 December 2019
Here’s a look back at the top five business stories that got the most attention from you, our readers, in 2019.
Bet365 annual revenue tops £2.2b, profit jumps to £504m
7 November 2017
Kenya gov’t imposes new 50% tax on all gambling revenue
30 March 2017