Tag Archives: William Hill
- Penn National makes sports betting moves in three states
August 17, 2018
Penn National Gaming launches sports betting at two Mississippi casinos, touts Sept. 1 launch in West Virginia, and files betting petition in Pennsylvania.
- William Hill takes US by storm with sports betting deals
August 6, 2018
William Hill is about to give GVC a run for its U.S. dollars, after it recently signed sports betting deals in the states of Mississippi and West Virginia.
- William Hill’s ‘Nobody Harmed’ responsible gambling program
July 16, 2018
UK bookmakers Willian Hill launch new 'Nobody Harmed' responsible gambling program to assure “sustainable future” for company.
- Betdigital nets exclusive Subbuteo slot deal with William Hill
July 3, 2018
Betdigital is excited to announce the launch of the legendary, Subbuteo Slot.
- William Hill draws flak for taking advantage of FOBT clampdown delay
June 27, 2018
William Hill has drawn the ire of anti-gambling campaigners this week over an email that encourages gamblers to punt more.
- William Hill to open Maltese office as it braces for Brexit
June 4, 2018
William Hill will open a satellite office in Malta, making it the latest gambling firm to shift some of its operations outside the UK.
Why Malta is a Sure Bet for iGaming Companies
October 9, 2014
Here Are 7 Ways to Create Gambling Content That Earns Big Links
August 15, 2014
Malta suspends Mafia-linked Phoenix online gambling license
February 2, 2018
Malta Gaming Authority ‘sandbox test’ of cryptocurrency impact
September 27, 2017