Tag Archives: William Hill
- SportCaller extends partnership with William Hill for Football21
March 9, 2018
SportCaller has struck a deal with William Hill to deliver a new game, Football21, to optimise the operator’s thriving customer base.
- CrownBet picks up William Hill’s Australian sports betting unit
March 6, 2018
British bookmaker William Hill (Hills) has formally exited the Australian market following the sale of its struggling sports betting division to CrownBet.
- Betdigital’s Hercules slot powers up William Hill’s performance charts
March 5, 2018
Betdigital’s brand new Hercules slot has shot to the top of William Hill’s best performing casino titles.
- Report: four bidders for William Hill’s struggling Aussie division
February 27, 2018
The Australian Financial Review reports that four finalists -- Bet365, CrownBet, Ladbrokes and Sportsbet -- had submitted bids for William Hill Australia.
- William Hill’s Australian write-downs spoil online resurgence
February 23, 2018
UK bookmaker William Hill's oft-maligned digital operations returned to growth in 2017, but overall results were spoiled by Australian write-downs.
- William Hill slapped with $8.6M fine for dirty money protocol breaches
February 20, 2018
Breaching AML laws and social responsibility protocols entailed hefty costs, a lesson that British bookmaker William Hill Group learned the hard way.
Here Are 7 Ways to Create Gambling Content That Earns Big Links
August 15, 2014
UK gamblers turn on mobiles, tune out social media marketing
February 28, 2018