Tag Archives: William Hill
- William Hill to open Maltese office as it braces for Brexit
June 4, 2018
William Hill will open a satellite office in Malta, making it the latest gambling firm to shift some of its operations outside the UK.
- AC’s Trump Plaza casino resists efforts to blow up real good
May 30, 2018
The Trump Plaza casino, which has been sitting derelict on Atlantic City's boardwalk since closing in 2014, has yet to be issued a demolition permit.
- AC’s Ocean Resort Casino to feature William Hill sportsbook
May 25, 2018
Atlantic City's Ocean Resort Casino (the former Revel) will feature a William Hill US sportsbook when the new/old casino (re)opens on June 28.
- New Jersey’s Monmouth Park sportsbook eyes May 28 launch
May 15, 2018
New Jersey's Monmouth Park racetrack says its William Hill-powered sportsbook hopes to take its first legal sports wager by May 28.
- FOBT reforms will be the end of William Hill—Devlin
Roger Devlin, chairman of William Hill painted a bleak future for UK’s biggest independent bookmaker should the country proceed with its new betting rules.
- William Hill credit online and US ops for offsetting retail weakness
May 8, 2018
UK bookmaker William Hill credits strong performance at its digital and US divisions for offsetting a weak UK retail showing.
Here Are 7 Ways to Create Gambling Content That Earns Big Links
August 15, 2014
William Hill poised to promote Philip Bowcock to CEO position: report
February 22, 2017
William Hill exits China, loses Jimmy Vaccaro to South Point
August 18, 2013