Tag Archives: William Hill
- William Hill picks up more operations in Nevada
February 15, 2019
Sports gambling giant William Hill US officially took over the race and sports book operations at the Nevada casinos owned by Golden Entertainment.
- William Hill’s profit to fall 15% on retail woes, US expansion costs
January 21, 2019
William Hill says its 2018 operating profit will likely come in 15% below 2017's result due to increased UK market compliance and US expansion costs.
- William Hill prepares another sportsbook in Iowa
William Hill US is partnering with Iowa’s Prairie Meadows Racetrack & Casino, in anticipation of the legalization of sports betting in the state.
- William Hill resolves copyright infringement lawsuit v. FanDuel
January 16, 2019
William Hill's US division resolves the copyright infringement lawsuit it filed last year against rival FanDuel for swiping 'how to bet' guide text.
- William Hill appealing €300k fine for serving Dutch punters
December 17, 2018
Online bookmaker William Hill to appeal €300k fine imposed by Netherlands gambling regulator for serving Dutch punters without a local license.
- Buy William Hill on a no-deal Brexit, otherwise leave it be
December 4, 2018
If Brexit passes the House of Commons, William Hill and other bookie stocks will skyrocket, briefly. If the deal gets voted down, everything will crater.