Tag Archives: william hill us
- New York senate explores legal sports betting possibilities
January 24, 2018
New York senators heard from sports betting stakeholders on how the state should best pursue a legal sports betting market.
- William Hill US first to offer eSports bets in Nevada
November 19, 2016
William Hill US and Downtown Grand Casino to become the first Nevada sportsbook to take legal wagers on an eSports event this weekend.
- Nevada regulators find fault with daily fantasy sports’ exceptionalism
March 8, 2016
Nevada Gaming Policy Committee considers how to regulate daily fantasy sports operators who refuse to admit they're in gambling business.
- Pete Rose stars in William Hill US mobile sports betting TV commercial
February 7, 2016
Apparently resigned to his fate, baseball great Pete Rose appears in William Hill US television commercial promoting mobile sports betting.
- G2E Las Vegas 2015 Day 3 Recap
October 1, 2015
Day three of G2E 2015 went off with a bang, with crowds returning to the Sands Expo in Las Vegas.
- William Hill US bettors can deposit at 7-11; NetEnt games in Hills UK betting shops
June 16, 2015
William Hill US teams with PayNearMe to allow mobile bettors to deposit at 7-Eleven; NetEnt launch first games in Hills UK retail shops.
Here Are 7 Ways to Create Gambling Content That Earns Big Links
August 15, 2014
William Hill poised to promote Philip Bowcock to CEO position: report
February 22, 2017
Andrew Lee new BetStars MD as Stars-Hills merger rumors swirl
January 22, 2018