Tag Archives: william hill us
- Penn National makes sports betting moves in three states
August 17, 2018
Penn National Gaming launches sports betting at two Mississippi casinos, touts Sept. 1 launch in West Virginia, and files betting petition in Pennsylvania.
- AC’s Trump Plaza casino resists efforts to blow up real good
May 30, 2018
The Trump Plaza casino, which has been sitting derelict on Atlantic City's boardwalk since closing in 2014, has yet to be issued a demolition permit.
- AC’s Ocean Resort Casino to feature William Hill sportsbook
May 25, 2018
Atlantic City's Ocean Resort Casino (the former Revel) will feature a William Hill US sportsbook when the new/old casino (re)opens on June 28.
- New York senate explores legal sports betting possibilities
January 24, 2018
New York senators heard from sports betting stakeholders on how the state should best pursue a legal sports betting market.
- William Hill US first to offer eSports bets in Nevada
November 19, 2016
William Hill US and Downtown Grand Casino to become the first Nevada sportsbook to take legal wagers on an eSports event this weekend.
- Nevada regulators find fault with daily fantasy sports’ exceptionalism
March 8, 2016
Nevada Gaming Policy Committee considers how to regulate daily fantasy sports operators who refuse to admit they're in gambling business.
Nevada casinos see profit surge, first female gaming board chair
January 15, 2018
Sheldon Adelson’s Money Gets Anti Gambling Bill to Congress
March 27, 2014
William Hill exits China, loses Jimmy Vaccaro to South Point
August 18, 2013