Tag Archives: william hill us
- William Hill US first to offer eSports bets in Nevada
November 19, 2016
William Hill US and Downtown Grand Casino to become the first Nevada sportsbook to take legal wagers on an eSports event this weekend.
- Nevada regulators find fault with daily fantasy sports’ exceptionalism
March 8, 2016
Nevada Gaming Policy Committee considers how to regulate daily fantasy sports operators who refuse to admit they're in gambling business.
- Pete Rose stars in William Hill US mobile sports betting TV commercial
February 7, 2016
Apparently resigned to his fate, baseball great Pete Rose appears in William Hill US television commercial promoting mobile sports betting.
- G2E Las Vegas 2015 Day 3 Recap
October 1, 2015
Day three of G2E 2015 went off with a bang, with crowds returning to the Sands Expo in Las Vegas.
- William Hill US bettors can deposit at 7-11; NetEnt games in Hills UK betting shops
June 16, 2015
William Hill US teams with PayNearMe to allow mobile bettors to deposit at 7-Eleven; NetEnt launch first games in Hills UK retail shops.
- William Hill US boss says New Jersey sportsbook “built out and ready to go”
October 12, 2014
New Jersey wins one-week delay to file latest sports betting court brief; William Hill US CEO Joe Asher says Monmouth sportsbook ready to go
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Here Are 7 Ways to Create Gambling Content That Earns Big Links
August 15, 2014
New Jersey formally approves daily fantasy sports
August 25, 2017