Tag Archives: william hill us
- William Hill, Golden Ent. expand sports betting relationship
October 3, 2018
William Hill US expands sports betting relationship with regional casino operator Golden Entertainment, which has operations in three US states.
- William Hill US, IGT team up for state lottery sports betting
September 26, 2018
William Hill's US division partners with International Game Technology to provide ready-made sports betting solutions for state lotteries.
- Golden Knights partner with William Hill in NHL betting first
September 18, 2018
Las Vegas Golden Knights partner with sportsbook operator William Hill US in the National Hockey League's first sports betting partnership.
- Report: William Hill, Eldorado Resorts ink US sports betting JV
September 4, 2018
Sky News reports that William Hill has entered into a US-facing sports betting joint venture with regional casino operator Eldorado Resorts.
- Parx pursues Penn. bet license; IGT, Hills get Rhode Island nod
August 28, 2018
Pennsylvania's Parx Casino seeks sports betting license; IGT and William Hill get Rhode Island betting nod; PNG taps Joe Theisman for W. Virginia launch.
- Penn National makes sports betting moves in three states
August 17, 2018
Penn National Gaming launches sports betting at two Mississippi casinos, touts Sept. 1 launch in West Virginia, and files betting petition in Pennsylvania.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Here Are 7 Ways to Create Gambling Content That Earns Big Links
August 15, 2014
Pennsylvania becomes fourth US state to approve online gambling
October 26, 2017