Tag Archives: william hill australia
- CrownBet, William Hill Australia rebrand as BetEasy
August 2, 2018
Following the acquisition of William Hill Australia's operations, CrownBet has found a new name—BetEasy.
- William Hill shut Tel Aviv office, shift operations to Europe
June 26, 2017
William Hill to shut Tel Aviv office in cost-cutting move, shift online marketing operations to Europe, resulting in around 200 redundancies.
- William Hill Australia revives Centrebet brand
January 4, 2017
William Hill Australia revive its dormant Centrebet brand, just months after migrating the last customer to William Hill Australia site.
- Aussie bookie TV spending up one-quarter; William Hill doubles down on in-play
September 7, 2016
Australian bookmaker spending on TV adverts during sports broadcasts rises 25%; William Hill Australia unveil Double Down in-play feature.
- Paddy Power hires new creative agency; William Hill Australia says men don’t dance
March 12, 2015
Paddy Power celebrates hiring BMB as new creative team in "marriage made in mischief"; William Hill Australia first campaign since rebrand.
- William Hill profit falls in Q4, rises in 2014, Aussie brand consolidation (again)
January 20, 2015
William Hill profit falls 7% in Q4 and rises 11% in 2014; Hills' Aussie brands to be consolidated.
Here Are 7 Ways to Create Gambling Content That Earns Big Links
August 15, 2014
Australian online bookie Neds launch Bitcoin betting platform
February 2, 2018
Online bookmaker Pinnacle cuts off Australian customers
March 12, 2018