Tag Archives: william hill australia
- William Hill shut Tel Aviv office, shift operations to Europe
June 26, 2017
William Hill to shut Tel Aviv office in cost-cutting move, shift online marketing operations to Europe, resulting in around 200 redundancies.
- William Hill Australia revives Centrebet brand
January 4, 2017
William Hill Australia revive its dormant Centrebet brand, just months after migrating the last customer to William Hill Australia site.
- Aussie bookie TV spending up one-quarter; William Hill doubles down on in-play
September 7, 2016
Australian bookmaker spending on TV adverts during sports broadcasts rises 25%; William Hill Australia unveil Double Down in-play feature.
- Paddy Power hires new creative agency; William Hill Australia says men don’t dance
March 12, 2015
Paddy Power celebrates hiring BMB as new creative team in "marriage made in mischief"; William Hill Australia first campaign since rebrand.
- William Hill profit falls in Q4, rises in 2014, Aussie brand consolidation (again)
January 20, 2015
William Hill profit falls 7% in Q4 and rises 11% in 2014; Hills' Aussie brands to be consolidated.
CrownBet launches new TV ad, but won’t mention betting
September 26, 2016
Here Are 7 Ways to Create Gambling Content That Earns Big Links
August 15, 2014