Tag Archives: willem van oort
- The stakes of the Dutch election
March 15, 2017
the Netherlands will elect a new House of Representatives. How will the outcome of this election affect the regulation of online gaming in the country?
- Breaking: Dutch Lower House okays Holland casino privatization
February 1, 2017
Earlier today, the Dutch Lower House passed a bill that will privatize and split up state-owned Holland Casino.
- Top ten Holland moments in 2016
December 29, 2016
Among this year’s highlights are the adoption of the remote gaming bill by the Lower House, the first granting of a charity lottery license and more
- Dutch Senate Committee’s Questions on Remote Gaming Bill Released
November 10, 2016
The written questions regarding the remote gaming bill, which were submitted to the government by the Senate Committee, were finally published.
- Gaming In Holland 2016 Recap
June 8, 2016
Gaming in Holland 2016 took place today in Amsterdam at the trendy Tobacco Theatre, right in the heart of the city.
- Privatization of Holland Casino could earn the Netherlands up to 1 billion euros – or more
May 19, 2016
The intended privatization of land-based casino chain Holland Casino has taken a decisive step forward.
Legality of CS:GO Skin Gambling
February 23, 2017
UIGEA, 6 Years Later
October 15, 2012
Worlds 2017 – the biggest LoL eSports tournament this year
September 22, 2017
Marketing tips for the gambling industry
August 8, 2017