Tag Archives: willem van oort
- Becky’s Affiliated: Tax relief in the Spanish market & more with Willem van Oort
November 1, 2018
Becky Liggero discussed with Willem van Oort about an opportunity in the maturing Spanish market and the upcoming “Gaming in Spain” conference.
- The stakes of the Dutch election
March 15, 2017
the Netherlands will elect a new House of Representatives. How will the outcome of this election affect the regulation of online gaming in the country?
- Breaking: Dutch Lower House okays Holland casino privatization
February 1, 2017
Earlier today, the Dutch Lower House passed a bill that will privatize and split up state-owned Holland Casino.
- Top ten Holland moments in 2016
December 29, 2016
Among this year’s highlights are the adoption of the remote gaming bill by the Lower House, the first granting of a charity lottery license and more
- Dutch Senate Committee’s Questions on Remote Gaming Bill Released
November 10, 2016
The written questions regarding the remote gaming bill, which were submitted to the government by the Senate Committee, were finally published.
- Gaming In Holland 2016 Recap
June 8, 2016
Gaming in Holland 2016 took place today in Amsterdam at the trendy Tobacco Theatre, right in the heart of the city.