Tag Archives: Western Australia
- Victoria first Aussie state to intro new online betting safeguards
May 21, 2019
Australian state of Victoria becomes first to introduce the new 10-point National Consumer Protection Framework online betting safeguards.
- Western Australia finally pulling trigger on TAB betting sale
October 9, 2018
The state of Western Australia says it's finally moving forward with plans to privatize TAB betting operations, promises major racing handouts.
- Western Australia to fine online lottery betting customers $2,500
September 19, 2018
Western Australia introduces legislation to impose $2,500 fines on customers of online lottery betting operators; online in-play betting ban rethink?
- Australian online bookies face new taxes, bonus restrictions
September 8, 2017
Western Australia to impose a 15% online betting point of consumption tax; state and federal ministers agree on new bonus offer restrictions.
- Western Australia to put up state-owned TAB for sale
February 16, 2016
Australia's last state-owned betting agency would be put up for sale as Tatts and Tabcorp prepare to battle for the potential $1b deal.
- Sportsbet, TAB top Australian betting survey; ACTAB for sale; TAB WA rebrands
September 28, 2013
Australian sports betting survey finds Sportsbet, TAB top brands, while William Hill's brands fare poorly; ACTAB for sale, TAB WA rebrands.
Here Are 7 Ways to Create Gambling Content That Earns Big Links
August 15, 2014
Australian online bookie Neds launch Bitcoin betting platform
February 2, 2018
Online bookmaker Pinnacle cuts off Australian customers
March 12, 2018