Tag Archives: West Virginia
- Leagues strike out in quest for cut of West Virginia’s sports betting
October 3, 2018
West Virginia gaming regulators finalize sports betting regulations, reject leagues' demands for integrity fees, mandatory data use.
- West Virginia pols guard against betting ‘integrity fee’ stealth push
September 18, 2018
West Virginia legislators warn Lottery director that there's no appetite for amending sports betting regulations to include 'integrity fee' or data rules.
- BetStars in New Jersey; FanDuel in West Virginia, bookie in prison
September 14, 2018
The Stars Group's BetStars brand launches wagering in New Jersey; FanDuel launches sportsbook at West Virginia's Greenbrier Resort.
- The morning after the first day of NFL wagering outside Nevada
September 7, 2018
Mississippi, W. Virginia and Delaware report sports betting handle; Caesars launches mobile betting app in New Jersey; Betstars USA teaches Jersey launch.
- New Jersey’s mobile betting options grow; SBTech’s self-service kiosks thin the crowds
September 4, 2018
FanDuel and William Hill launch New Jersey sports betting apps; SBTech launches self-service betting kiosks in New Jersey, Mississippi.
- Premature speculation: West Virginia jumps sports betting gun
August 31, 2018
Penn National's Gaming's Hollywood Casino at Charles Town Races takes West Virginia's first legal sports wager, two days ahead of schedule.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017