Tag Archives: West Virginia
- Mississippi, West Virginia okay sports betting regulations
June 21, 2018
Gaming regulators in both Mississippi and West Virginia approve sports betting rules, putting both states on track for legal wagering by NFL season.
- West Virginia guv sows confusion with talk of sports bet fee deal
May 10, 2018
Gaming stakeholders push back against West Virginia Gov. Jim Justice's claim to have worked out a sports betting 'integrity fee' deal with leagues.
- West Virginia ready to allow sports betting within 90 days: lottery director
March 22, 2018
Sports betting in West Virginia casinos could be up and running within three months after the Supreme Court decides to strike down the controversial PASPA.
- West Virginia sports betting bill secures House committee’s nod
February 27, 2018
A bill seeking to legalize sports wagering in West Virginia has taken a a step closer to Gov. Jim Justice’s desk.
- Senate gives West Virginia sports wagering bill the thumbs up
February 21, 2018
A bill seeking to legalize sports wagering in West Virginia sailed smoothly in the state Senate.
- NBA, MLB insist on 1% cut of sports betting handle
February 13, 2018
The National Basketball Association and Major League Baseball double down on their demand for a 1% cut of legal sports betting handle.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
New Jersey invites sports betting ops to start licensing process
February 16, 2018
Cavaliers favored to win NBA Eastern Conference despite early struggles
November 24, 2017
Delaware silently preparing for US sports betting D-day
December 27, 2017