Tag Archives: West Virginia
- Lawmaker itching to legalize sports betting in West Virginia
July 4, 2017
West Virginia is one of the five states that have joined the New Jersey sports betting case by filing an amicus brief in NJ’s appeal to the US Supreme Court
- West Virginia Dems want to give racinos online gambling options
March 15, 2017
West Virginia state Democrats file legislation that would allow state's four racinos to offer online casino and poker products.
- West Virginia joins the queue for legal sports betting
March 2, 2017
West Virginia the sixth US state to file legal sports betting bill in 2017; free-market think tank report calls for end to federal sports bet prohibition.
- EquiLottery joins West Virginia Racing United, will pursue legislation
February 21, 2017
EquiLottery has joined West Virginia Racing United as an Honorary Member as part of its effort to bring its innovative lottery game to the state.
- Daily fantasy sports considered game of skill in West Virginia, AG says
July 14, 2016
There’s no need to legalize daily fantasy sports in West Virginia, since the state already considers it a game of skills.
- Indiana few steps away from legalizing daily fantasy sports
February 19, 2016
The debate over the legality of daily fantasy sports intensifies but a number of states all agreed on one thing: it need to be regulated.
Why the DraftKings & FanDuel merger may not go ahead
March 24, 2017
Maine legalizes daily fantasy sports
August 3, 2017
New Jersey formally approves daily fantasy sports
August 25, 2017