Tag Archives: West Virginia
- Greyhound racing to stay (for now) in West Virginia
21 February 2020
Senate lawmakers decide not to cut off funding to Kentucky’s greyhound racing industry.
- Greyhound races in West Virginia could become a thing of the past
14 February 2020
A cut in state funding to once-popular dog races could bring about their demise.
- Delaware North to relaunch West Virginia mobile betting with IGT
28 January 2020
Delaware North inks sports betting tech deal with IGT for Arkansas, West Virginia casinos; IGT's Rhode Island feud with Twin River may be over.
- Century Casinos to buy Mountaineer after regulator’s approval
27 September 2019
Century Casinos has now been given the blessing by the state’s gambling regulator, the West Virginia Lottery to be the new owner of the Mountaineer Casino, Racetrack and Resort.
- Miomni once again asks to dismiss Delaware North’s lawsuit
16 September 2019
Miomni is still fighting to have Delaware North’s case dismissed, and has several arguments to support their case.
- DraftKings launch WV betting app; Oregon 12th state to start betting
28 August 2019
DraftKings launch West Virginia mobile betting app; Oregon the 12th state to launch legal wagering; Illinois seeks public input on betting regulations.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
15 November 2017