Tag Archives: West Virginia
- West Virginia sports betting bill secures House committee’s nod
February 27, 2018
A bill seeking to legalize sports wagering in West Virginia has taken a a step closer to Gov. Jim Justice’s desk.
- Senate gives West Virginia sports wagering bill the thumbs up
February 21, 2018
A bill seeking to legalize sports wagering in West Virginia sailed smoothly in the state Senate.
- NBA, MLB insist on 1% cut of sports betting handle
February 13, 2018
The National Basketball Association and Major League Baseball double down on their demand for a 1% cut of legal sports betting handle.
- Lawmaker itching to legalize sports betting in West Virginia
July 4, 2017
West Virginia is one of the five states that have joined the New Jersey sports betting case by filing an amicus brief in NJ’s appeal to the US Supreme Court
- West Virginia Dems want to give racinos online gambling options
March 15, 2017
West Virginia state Democrats file legislation that would allow state's four racinos to offer online casino and poker products.
- West Virginia joins the queue for legal sports betting
March 2, 2017
West Virginia the sixth US state to file legal sports betting bill in 2017; free-market think tank report calls for end to federal sports bet prohibition.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Nevada legalizes Parimutuel Betting on eSports
October 17, 2017