Tag Archives: West Virginia
- Century Casinos to buy Mountaineer after regulator’s approval
September 27, 2019
Century Casinos has now been given the blessing by the state’s gambling regulator, the West Virginia Lottery to be the new owner of the Mountaineer Casino, Racetrack and Resort.
- Miomni once again asks to dismiss Delaware North’s lawsuit
September 16, 2019
Miomni is still fighting to have Delaware North’s case dismissed, and has several arguments to support their case.
- DraftKings launch WV betting app; Oregon 12th state to start betting
August 28, 2019
DraftKings launch West Virginia mobile betting app; Oregon the 12th state to launch legal wagering; Illinois seeks public input on betting regulations.
- FanDuel’s online platform in West Virginia now live
FanDuel has announce the launch of first sportsbook app using its proprietary technology and paves the way for sports gambling fans in West Virginia to be able to place wagers wherever they are in the state.
- Draftkings, Kambi expand betting pact; Bet365’s New Jersey launch
August 22, 2019
Kambi, DraftKings expand sports betting pact to eight more US states; Bet365 launch New Jersey betting site; W. Virginia mobile betting launch imminent.
- Miomni Gaming moves to dismiss Delaware North’s charges
July 17, 2019
Miomni have already proven they weren’t to blame for Deleware North’s problems to a U.K. court, now they’re trying it in a Delaware Court.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Betting odds supplier Don Best warns of malware data breach
February 11, 2019