Tag Archives: wembley stadium
- PokerStars Sunday Warm Up Cock Up Creates Huge Overlay
April 7, 2014
PokerStars Sunday Warm has grabbed the ‘value laden online event of the year’ tag after a technical cock-up closed off late registration
- Musing With Masquelier; Turning Dreams Into Reality
June 4, 2013
Lee Davy talks to Prosper Masquelier about his dream to host a poker tournament in Wembley Stadium.
- Taking Time With Sam Trickett in ISPT Wembley
Lee Davy caught up Sam Trickett as he waited for him to walk back onto the Wembley Stadium.
- A Welshman in Wembley: A Word With Roberto Romanello
June 3, 2013
Lee Davy talks to Roberto Romanello while he is spending his Saturday afternoon in ISPT Dusk till Dawn at Wembley Stadium.
- Life in the Middle of a €589,000 ISPT Overlay
June 2, 2013
The numbers are in and 761-entrants means that the Dusk till Dawn (DTD) owner, Rob Yong, is looking down the barrel of a €589,000 overlay.
- Jeff Sarwer Gives His View on the Marketing Prowess of the People Behind the ISPT
Lee Davy talks to Jeff Sarwer on his view about the marketing prowess of the people behind ISPT.
European Poker Tour London Day 3: Martin Kozlov Leads The Final 45
October 10, 2013
Virtue Poker’s Ryan Gittleson teaching blockchain to a bonehead
September 13, 2017
Fedor Holz On Why His Future Will be Away From Poker
July 18, 2016