Tag Archives: Webis Holdings
- Webis to shut Betinternet fixed-odds division, focus on WatchandWager
March 4, 2015
Webis Holdings announces it will close its Betinternet fixed-odds sports betting division, focus on WatchandWager racing operation.
- Who is more macho? Sky Betting & Gaming, NetPlay TV or Webis Holdings?
July 26, 2014
Latest results from Sky Betting and Gaming, NetPlay TV and Webis Holdings can't hope to compete with Ricardo Montalban's pectoral muscles.
- French online gambling market off to tepid start in 2013
May 26, 2013
US-based Watchandwager inks deal with PMU to offer French racing to US punters; ARJEL boss reveals tepid French online figures
- This week’s gambling industry deals
April 21, 2013
The week's gambling industry dealmakers.
- SNAI and GameAccount new deal; CMC close Dublin office; Webis lose finance director
March 20, 2012
SNAI to offer new games; CMC moving Dublin office to London; Webis finance director gone
- Betfred shop closures; Bet365 sponsors Haydock; GMG launches BestoftheBets
January 21, 2012
Betfred picks shops to close to comply with Tote sale conditions; Bet365 extends Haydock sponsorship; GMG launch sports betting affiliate
Bet365 still a money-printing machine
September 20, 2016
Planetwin365 crowned Italy’s new online sports betting king
October 10, 2017
Betfred hops on social casino bandwagon with Betfred Social
March 22, 2017
Bet365, Planetwin365 war for Italy’s online sports betting crown
November 9, 2017