Tag Archives: Webis Holdings
- Webis to shut Betinternet fixed-odds division, focus on WatchandWager
March 4, 2015
Webis Holdings announces it will close its Betinternet fixed-odds sports betting division, focus on WatchandWager racing operation.
- Who is more macho? Sky Betting & Gaming, NetPlay TV or Webis Holdings?
July 26, 2014
Latest results from Sky Betting and Gaming, NetPlay TV and Webis Holdings can't hope to compete with Ricardo Montalban's pectoral muscles.
- French online gambling market off to tepid start in 2013
May 26, 2013
US-based Watchandwager inks deal with PMU to offer French racing to US punters; ARJEL boss reveals tepid French online figures
- This week’s gambling industry deals
April 21, 2013
The week's gambling industry dealmakers.
- SNAI and GameAccount new deal; CMC close Dublin office; Webis lose finance director
March 20, 2012
SNAI to offer new games; CMC moving Dublin office to London; Webis finance director gone
- Betfred shop closures; Bet365 sponsors Haydock; GMG launches BestoftheBets
January 21, 2012
Betfred picks shops to close to comply with Tote sale conditions; Bet365 extends Haydock sponsorship; GMG launch sports betting affiliate
Bet365 annual revenue tops £2.2b, profit jumps to £504m
November 7, 2017
Russia seizes bricks of cocaine featuring Bet365 logo
June 12, 2019