Tag Archives: washington
- Tribe v. tribe in Washington state over Spokane casino turf
April 19, 2017
Washington State's Kalispell Tribe files lawsuit against federal government over Spokane Tribe's plan to build rival casino just two miles away.
- Impractical regulations see Poloniex pulling out of Washington State
April 12, 2017
Poloniex customers living in Washington were given a two-week period to close any open orders and withdraw funds from their accounts.
- US Supreme Court thumbs down tribal casino case hearing
April 4, 2017
the SC declined to hear the suit claiming that a federal mandate was wrongly used to give the tribe a 152-acre plot in 2010.
- March Madness? Not under our watch, says Washington state regulator
March 15, 2017
Washington State Gambling Commission warned players trying to find their luck in guessing the final 16 teams in the NCAA to keep their money or else
- Valve Corp challenges Washington state to lawyer up or shut up
October 18, 2016
Valve Corp responds to Washington state's demand to eradicate eSports skin betting by challenging state to prove Valve's breaking the law.
- Washington State warns Valve Corp to halt eSports skin betting via Steam
October 5, 2016
Washington State Gambling Commission gives Valve Corp until Oct. 14 to clamp down on third-party eSports skin betting or face legal action.
Legality of CS:GO Skin Gambling
February 23, 2017
Unikrn rolls out cryptocurrency for eSports betting
June 20, 2017
Worlds 2017 – the biggest LoL eSports tournament this year
September 22, 2017
eSports betting cryptocurrency UnikoinGold fetches $31M at crowdsale
October 24, 2017