Tag Archives: washington
- Copycat lawsuits target social gaming operators in Washington
April 11, 2018
Four copycat lawsuits have been filed against social gaming operators in Washington state following recent illegal gambling ruling against Big Fish Games.
- PokerStars stops offering free online poker in Washington state
April 6, 2018
As a precautionary measure, PokerStars is no longer offering free online poker to residents in the Washington state.
- Tribe v. tribe in Washington state over Spokane casino turf
April 19, 2017
Washington State's Kalispell Tribe files lawsuit against federal government over Spokane Tribe's plan to build rival casino just two miles away.
- Impractical regulations see Poloniex pulling out of Washington State
April 12, 2017
Poloniex customers living in Washington were given a two-week period to close any open orders and withdraw funds from their accounts.
- US Supreme Court thumbs down tribal casino case hearing
April 4, 2017
the SC declined to hear the suit claiming that a federal mandate was wrongly used to give the tribe a 152-acre plot in 2010.
- March Madness? Not under our watch, says Washington state regulator
March 15, 2017
Washington State Gambling Commission warned players trying to find their luck in guessing the final 16 teams in the NCAA to keep their money or else
Cock Fighting Ring Busted in Washington
April 23, 2014