Tag Archives: wan kuok-koi
- ‘Broken Tooth’ Koi backs poker tourney with new crypto token
July 16, 2018
Wan Kuok-koi has reportedly raised US$750m for HB token, which will be used as prize money for a series of chess and poker tournaments in China.
- Dragon Corp. rebuffs claims of cryptocurrency casino’s ‘Broken Tooth’ ties
November 22, 2017
Dragon Corp. held a signing ceremony with Thailand-based Wi-Holding in September, when it launched an initial coin offering (ICO).
- Macau’s landmark casino cryptocurrency offer reveals ties to ‘Broken Tooth’ Koi
September 26, 2017
Wan Kuok Koi, the former leader of the notorious 14K Triad, is reportedly cashing in on the cryptocurrency craze.
- ‘Bitter, unsuccessful’ US union boss questions Wynn links to Macau junket
May 16, 2014
'Bitter, unsuccessful' US trade union boss questions Wynn Macau's dealings with junket operator with alleged links to triad members.
- “Significant doubt” over junket operator Amax Holdings’ ability to carry on
August 4, 2013
Macau junket operator Amax Holdings' annual report admits company has "significant doubt' over its ability to carry on as a going concern.
- Return of ‘Broken Tooth’ Koi prompts questions about ‘VIP Promoter’ status
July 31, 2013
The imminent return of 'Broken Tooth' Koi to Macau's VIP gaming world prompts questions as to the legal status of VIP gaming room promoters.
Stephen Hung abandons floundering Macau hotel project
January 31, 2018
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
July 26, 2017
Hong Kong, Macau now joined by ‘bridge of death’
April 2, 2018
Macau night spots to hit when you’re not gambling
April 2, 2014
DeClub Macau wants to build the world’s first blockchain casino
October 22, 2018