Tag Archives: VLTs
- OPAP revenue jumps as pace of VLT rollout accelerates
November 15, 2017
Greek betting and lottery operator OPAP sees revenue jump thanks to strong betting operations and the accelerated rollout of its new VLT operations.
- Greece wants to slash OPAP VLTs to 25,000
August 7, 2017
Greek authorities are looking to cut the number of video lottery terminals (VLTs) that gaming monopoly OPAP operates in the country.
- The new gaming segment at the Belgrade Future Gaming 2017
June 20, 2017
The very successfully elaborated gaming system on the VLT tablets–MLT one has became the most discussed project at this year’s Belgrade exhibition grounds.
- PlanetWin365 new #2 in Italy’s online sports betting market
June 15, 2017
PlanetWin365 holds on to runner-up status in Italy's online sports betting market; legislators agree to cull one-third of nation's VLTs by next April.
- VLT rollout costs drag OPAP Q1 net profit down by 8.7%
June 13, 2017
Greek betting and lottery operator OPAP reported an 8.7 percent in net profit for the first quarter of 2017.
- Lawsuit accusing Atlantic Lottery VLTs of ‘deceptive’ practices gets green light
January 5, 2017
Two video lottery terminal (VLT) users have cleared a hurdle in their legal fight against the Atlantic Lottery Corporation (ALC)
BC gov’t accused of burying casino money laundering report
September 22, 2017
British Columbia to pay casinos more to ensure AML compliance
November 24, 2017