Tag Archives: VISA
- Why bitcoin poses a huge challenge to Visa’s supremacy
April 19, 2017
Contrary to popular belief, the costs to compete with the so-called established behemoths—ahem Visa—are within any bitcoin miner or company’s reach.
- Visa embraces blockchain, dodges bitcoin—for now
April 11, 2017
Instead of cutting out the middlemen, blockchain may soon empower financial services giants like Visa and MasterCard to do business cheaper and faster.
- US-facing betting sites dealing with new credit card crackdown
October 31, 2016
Payment processors that handle business for US-facing gambling sites report receiving warning notices from credit card giant Visa.
- New Jersey online gambling revenue up 5%, Tropicana eyes Borgata’s casino crown
September 12, 2014
New Jersey's online gambling sites earn $10.5m in August as Tropicana threatens to dethrone Borgata-Bwin.party as top casino site.
- Credit card issuers thread online gambling carefully
November 19, 2013
A number of credit card issuers have yet to allow online gambling transactions including Bank of America, Wells Fargo, and American Express.
8 Chinese Gambling Superstitions
March 12, 2014
Macau night spots to hit when you’re not gambling
April 2, 2014
Neteller, Skrill’s Mastercard crackdown to benefit Bitcoin
November 22, 2016
Bet365 pulls out of Philippine market
March 2, 2014