Tag Archives: virtual sports
- Pennsylvania Lottery launches virtual horseracing product
20 November 2019
Pennsylvania Lottery launches Derby Cash Horse Racing, a new Inspired Gaming virtual product, despite underwhelming response to Xpress Sports games.
- Daniel Grabher on the exciting rise of virtual sports
3 July 2019
Daniel Grabher explained the tangible reasons why virtual sports has become a force to reckon with in the sports betting world.
- NBA, Highlight Games team up on virtual sports betting product
20 June 2019
National Basketball Association and Highlight Games announce launch of NBA Last 90, the first virtual betting product involving major US sports league.
- Unikrn launches virtual eSports betting, AI-odds streamer betting
14 May 2019
Unikrn launching new virtual eSports betting product plus streamer betting, which uses artificial intelligence to set odds on livestreamed eSports matches.
- Virtual Sports with Robert Toth (Key Account Manager at Global Bet) at MARE BALTICUM Gaming Summit 2019
11 April 2019
The evolution of Virtual Sports and what it offers for operators will be discussed at the MARE BALTICUM Gaming Summit 2019 by Robert Toth and other panelists.
- Inspired Gaming, IWG partner on virtual sports betting for lotteries
23 October 2018
Inspired Gaming and IWG announce partnership to provide instant-win virtual sports products for North American lotteries.
Pennsylvania guv officially approves online gambling bill
30 October 2017
Chaos reigns as Powerball-mad Aussies crash Lottoland website
14 January 2016