Tag Archives: virtual sports
- Inspired Gaming, IWG partner on virtual sports betting for lotteries
October 23, 2018
Inspired Gaming and IWG announce partnership to provide instant-win virtual sports products for North American lotteries.
- Pennsylvania Lottery annoys casinos with virtual sports launch
August 16, 2018
Pennsylvania casinos are right peeved at the Pennsylvania Lottery's launch of virtual sports betting; legal sports betting delayed until October.
- Virtual betting the surprise star in UK Gambling Commission stats
May 31, 2018
The UK Gambling Commission's latest gambling market report shows virtual sports accounting for 8.5% of all online gambling revenue.
- BetConstruct adds penalty kicks to its Virtual Sports
February 9, 2018
BetConstruct has enhanced its Virtual Sports Software with an innovative game - Virtual Football Penalty Kicks.
- New Jersey online market welcomes virtual sports betting
November 24, 2017
Rush Street Interactive's PlaySugarHouse.com is the first New Jersey gambling site to offer Inspired Gaming's virtual sports betting product.
- Pennsylvania guv officially approves online gambling bill
October 30, 2017
Pennsylvania Gov. Tom Wolf signs gambling expansion bill, officially making his state the fourth in the nation to approve legal online gambling.
Pennsylvania becomes fourth US state to approve online gambling
October 26, 2017
Mohegan Sun Pocono fined $1m; PA’s satellite casinos a hard sell
December 14, 2017
New Hampshire iLottery offers draw tickets, instant-win games
September 19, 2018
Pennsylvania mini-casino license auctions bringing in the bucks
January 25, 2018
Pennsylvania casinos set new revenue record, no thanks to slots
January 17, 2018