Tag Archives: virtual sports
- Virtual betting the surprise star in UK Gambling Commission stats
May 31, 2018
The UK Gambling Commission's latest gambling market report shows virtual sports accounting for 8.5% of all online gambling revenue.
- BetConstruct adds penalty kicks to its Virtual Sports
February 9, 2018
BetConstruct has enhanced its Virtual Sports Software with an innovative game - Virtual Football Penalty Kicks.
- New Jersey online market welcomes virtual sports betting
November 24, 2017
Rush Street Interactive's PlaySugarHouse.com is the first New Jersey gambling site to offer Inspired Gaming's virtual sports betting product.
- Pennsylvania guv officially approves online gambling bill
October 30, 2017
Pennsylvania Gov. Tom Wolf signs gambling expansion bill, officially making his state the fourth in the nation to approve legal online gambling.
- Stuart Trigwell: Virtual sports needs to level-up their game
January 31, 2017
Stuart Trigwell of Global Bet explains why he thinks virtual sports is a real emerging market when it comes to sports betting industry.
- Global Bet and Editec in African Virtual Sports partnership
October 11, 2016
Virtual Sports specialist Global Bet continues to expand its operations within Africa through a new deal with Editec.
AskGamblers Casino Complaint Service Report for 2015
March 2, 2016
Why Malta is a Sure Bet for iGaming Companies
October 9, 2014
The LCB Network Acquires Wizard of Odds for $2.35 Million
September 19, 2014