Tag Archives: virgin gaming
- Probability revenues rise; Virgins can now use every device; Sky opts for HTML5
December 6, 2012
Probability revenues rise; Virgin Casino out on iPad; Sky to use HTML5 for Vegas Casino app
- Deals: Partouche, Gamesys, GTECH G2, PokerStars, Hybrid Interaction & more!
March 11, 2012
Deals for Groupe Partouche and France Pari, GTECH G2, PokerStars and Payzone, Gamesys, PokerStars, Hybrid Interaction and Virgin Gaming
- Virgin Gaming tops a million subscribers
January 26, 2012
Virgin Gaming now has a million registered members
- Virgin Gaming’s game-changing mix of video games, social media and betting
January 24, 2011
With Richard Branson's backing, Virgin Gaming's mix of video games, social networking and sports betting could be a game changer for the US market.
- Branson’s Virgin Gaming expands video game betting with Electronic Arts deal
January 23, 2011
Toronto-based Virgin Gaming signs deal with Electronic Arts to allow Virgin subscribers to wager on Madden NFL 11 and FIFA 11 competitions.
- Microgaming climbs on board with Virgin Gaming
June 21, 2010
Virgin Games will be expanding its flash-based casino games offering after signing a partnership deal with online gaming software provider Microgaming
Foxium chooses Microgaming’s Quickfire platform
October 23, 2017