Tag Archives: VIP gaming market
- Macau VIP gaming revenue share improves despite Q4 slowdown
January 16, 2018
- Fitch Ratings projects 12% GGR growth in Macau for 2017
April 20, 2017
International credit debt watcher Fitch Ratings projects Macau’s gaming revenue to grow 12 percent this year amid the possible monetary tightening and more
- Macau VIP revenue posts first quarterly gains in over two years
January 17, 2017
Macau casino VIP gaming revenue rose 12.6% in the final quarter of 2016, the first year-on-year quarterly gains since Q1 2014.
- Junket Neptune Group closes books for 2015 with $33M loss
March 1, 2016
Junket operator Neptune Group continued its “spectacular” downward slide through the end of 2015.
- The Star fully booked ahead of Chinese New Year
February 4, 2016
Sydney hotel and casino The Star is fully booked ahead of the Lunar New Year celebrations.
Stephen Hung abandons floundering Macau hotel project
January 31, 2018
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
July 26, 2017
Australian online bookie Neds launch Bitcoin betting platform
February 2, 2018
Hong Kong, Macau now joined by ‘bridge of death’
April 2, 2018