Tag Archives: vip gamblers
- Macau arrests 19 people suspected of running illegal VIP room
July 20, 2017
Nineteen people from mainland China were arrested in Macau on Wednesday on suspicion of operating an illegal VIP gambling room in a city hotel.
- VIP gambling reclaims Macau casino revenue throne
July 17, 2017
Macau casinos report VIP gambling revenue up more than one-third in Q2 while total mass market revenue rises only 8% year-on-year.
- Macau’s VIP market Q1 growth twice as fast as mass
April 18, 2017
Macau's VIP gambling market posts second straight quarter of year-on-year growth, rising twice as fast as mass market gaming revenue.
- Macau gambler scams $100k from bogus VIP room investment
March 7, 2017
Two Singaporean women are out $100k after a gambler conned them into investing in a Macau casino VIP room he claimed to control.
- Echo Entertainment boss: VIP high rollers are abnormally winning
November 4, 2015
VIP high rollers are “abnormally” winning against Echo Entertainment and it’s hurting the company’s revenue.
- IBISWorld Bullish on Australian Casino Market
April 14, 2015
IBISWorld claims Australia’s three in-development casinos could bring more of Asia’s richest gamblers to the land down under.
Australian online bookie Neds launch Bitcoin betting platform
February 2, 2018
Online bookmaker Pinnacle cuts off Australian customers
March 12, 2018