Tag Archives: vip gamblers
- Macau’s Studio City casino to stop VIP rolling chip operations
15 January 2019
Melco International says its Studio City casino in Macau will cease VIP rolling chip gambling activity as of January 15, 2020.
- Macau arrests 19 people suspected of running illegal VIP room
20 July 2017
Nineteen people from mainland China were arrested in Macau on Wednesday on suspicion of operating an illegal VIP gambling room in a city hotel.
- VIP gambling reclaims Macau casino revenue throne
17 July 2017
Macau casinos report VIP gambling revenue up more than one-third in Q2 while total mass market revenue rises only 8% year-on-year.
- Macau’s VIP market Q1 growth twice as fast as mass
18 April 2017
Macau's VIP gambling market posts second straight quarter of year-on-year growth, rising twice as fast as mass market gaming revenue.
- Macau gambler scams $100k from bogus VIP room investment
7 March 2017
Two Singaporean women are out $100k after a gambler conned them into investing in a Macau casino VIP room he claimed to control.
- Echo Entertainment boss: VIP high rollers are abnormally winning
4 November 2015
VIP high rollers are “abnormally” winning against Echo Entertainment and it’s hurting the company’s revenue.
Online bookmaker Pinnacle cuts off Australian customers
12 March 2018
Australian online bookie Neds launch Bitcoin betting platform
2 February 2018
David Walsh offers insights into Punters Club’s wagering ways
14 December 2013