Tag Archives: Vietnam
- Vietnam eyes slashing casino tax incentives
May 23, 2018
Under the proposal, casinos in Vietnam will receive a preferential tax rate of 17% for the first five years.
- Vietnam, Thailand police play illegal gambling whack-a-mole
May 16, 2018
Vietnam busts illegal online gambling ring that used virtual credits as wagering currency; Bangkok police ramp up illegal betting crackdown.
- Vietnam’s Hoi An project taps Steve Wolstenholme to be COO
April 27, 2018
Hoi An has tapped veteran gaming executive Steve Wolstenholme to be the company’s chief operating officer.
- Busted police chief issues mea culpa in Vietnam illegal gambling case
April 11, 2018
Another high-ranking police official in Vietnam has been busted for protecting an illegal online gambling ring worth $420 million.
- Vietnam busts online betting ring as World Cup crackdown looms
April 4, 2018
Vietnam busts yet another illegal online sports betting ring in what is a likely preview of a regional crackdown ahead of the 2018 FIFA World Cup.
- Vietnam casino market remains underpenetrated, says Imperial Pacific exec
March 21, 2018
Vietnam has all the ingredients to have a successful casino industry but somehow, the Asian country remains to be underpenetrated.
Gionee CEO lost $144m gambling at Imperial Pacific casino
November 29, 2018
FBI raids offices of Saipan casino operator Imperial Pacific
March 31, 2017