Tag Archives: Vietnam
- Vietnam completes illegal gambling indictments of top cops
September 6, 2018
Vietnam completes indictments of two top cops who protected major illegal online gambling operation, confiscates illegal gambling funds from telecoms.
- Suncity completes purchase of Vietnam casino stake
August 29, 2018
After several delays, Hong Kong-based Suncity Group has finally completed its acquisition of a 34% stake in a Vietnam casino and resort.
- Red tape reduction a boon to Vietnam’s gambling industry
August 17, 2018
The country’s Ministry of Finance (MoF) has proposed a number of measures to cut bureaucracy across a wide swathe of industries.
- Suncity delays Vietnam casino purchase again
August 3, 2018
In a filing, the Suncity Group said it won’t be able to close the Vietnam resort project deal until the end of August.
- World Poker Tour looks to expand into India, Vietnam
July 23, 2018
World Poker Tour (WPT) is holding a new tournament in Vietnam in September before making its way to India for its second WPT India tour in November.
- China, Vietnam add to World Cup sports betting scalps
July 9, 2018
Chinese authorities break up online sports betting operation that handled $48m worth of World Cup wagers; Vietnam bust fourth World Cup online betting ring.
Sihanoukville casino boom draws mixed reactions in Cambodia
February 22, 2018
BTC China extends bitcoin withdrawal freeze into March
February 17, 2017
William Hill exits China, loses Jimmy Vaccaro to South Point
August 18, 2013
Suncity sheds more light on Vietnam resort casino project
November 2, 2017