Tag Archives: Video Lottery Terminals
- OPAP revenue jumps as pace of VLT rollout accelerates
November 15, 2017
Greek betting and lottery operator OPAP sees revenue jump thanks to strong betting operations and the accelerated rollout of its new VLT operations.
- PlanetWin365 new #2 in Italy’s online sports betting market
June 15, 2017
PlanetWin365 holds on to runner-up status in Italy's online sports betting market; legislators agree to cull one-third of nation's VLTs by next April.
- VLT rollout costs drag OPAP Q1 net profit down by 8.7%
June 13, 2017
Greek betting and lottery operator OPAP reported an 8.7 percent in net profit for the first quarter of 2017.
- Lawsuit accusing Atlantic Lottery VLTs of ‘deceptive’ practices gets green light
January 5, 2017
Two video lottery terminal (VLT) users have cleared a hurdle in their legal fight against the Atlantic Lottery Corporation (ALC)
- Greek VLT rollout hits another snag as illegal gambling spikes
January 3, 2017
Greek casinos file legal protest against government's decision to allow OPAP to proceed with rollout of 35k new video lottery terminals.
- Asked to reduce number of VLT halls, Prague city council decides to ban the lot
November 28, 2015
Prague mayor proposed a reduction in the number of video lottery terminal clubs, but city council decided instead to ban the lot.
Six earnings reports, three beautiful women, one hedgehog
September 1, 2013
BetStars wins license in Czech Republic, gets banned in Slovakia
November 7, 2017
Czech Republic restricts online bonuses, free bet offers
August 31, 2017