Tag Archives: Video Lottery Terminals
- Italy’s new coalition gov’t threatens gaming industry
May 17, 2018
Italy's new government wants to radically shake up the country's gaming industry, including total advertising ban and severe gaming machine curbs.
- Greek gambling revenue increases thanks to VLTs
April 26, 2018
Legalizing video lottery terminals in Greece has resulted in considerable revenues for the state's coffers.
- OPAP revenue jumps as pace of VLT rollout accelerates
November 15, 2017
Greek betting and lottery operator OPAP sees revenue jump thanks to strong betting operations and the accelerated rollout of its new VLT operations.
- PlanetWin365 new #2 in Italy’s online sports betting market
June 15, 2017
PlanetWin365 holds on to runner-up status in Italy's online sports betting market; legislators agree to cull one-third of nation's VLTs by next April.
- VLT rollout costs drag OPAP Q1 net profit down by 8.7%
June 13, 2017
Greek betting and lottery operator OPAP reported an 8.7 percent in net profit for the first quarter of 2017.
- Lawsuit accusing Atlantic Lottery VLTs of ‘deceptive’ practices gets green light
January 5, 2017
Two video lottery terminal (VLT) users have cleared a hurdle in their legal fight against the Atlantic Lottery Corporation (ALC)
Woodbine Casino launches Toronto’s first live table games
September 1, 2018
Great Canadian Gaming reacts to River Rock money laundering talk
October 23, 2017
BC gov’t accused of burying casino money laundering report
September 22, 2017