Tag Archives: video gaming terminals
- Boyd Gaming pays $100m for Lattner VGT business in Illinois
4 May 2018
Boyd Gaming pays $100m for Lattner Entertainment Group Illinois, which operates over 1k video lottery terminals in the state.
- Illinois judge upholds gambling parlors, terminal operators split profit share
15 December 2017
An Illinois County judge has junked a petition seeking to allow gambling parlors to negotiate their own profit-sharing deals.
- Illinois video gambling business sets new highs
14 September 2017
The state of Illinois continues to enjoy a robust video gambling business five years after legislators approved the legalization of gaming terminals.
- Cash-strapped Pennsylvania’s gambling expansion plans still unclear
10 July 2017
Pennsylvania legislators are now in a deadlock over plans to legalize video gaming terminal in a bid to break the 9-day-old budget stalemate.
- Pennsylvania pols play VGT chicken with online gambling bill
8 June 2017
Pennsylvania's House of Representatives approves a significantly amended gambling expansion bill, send it back to the Senate for more revision.
- Las Vegas Sands launch $1m anti-VGT campaign in Pennsylvania
6 June 2017
Las Vegas Sands launches a $1m public relations campaign to defeat Pennsylvania legislators' proposal to approve video gaming terminals in pubs and clubs.
Pennsylvania becomes fourth US state to approve online gambling
26 October 2017
Mohegan Sun Pocono fined $1m; PA’s satellite casinos a hard sell
14 December 2017
New Hampshire iLottery offers draw tickets, instant-win games
19 September 2018
Pennsylvania guv officially approves online gambling bill
30 October 2017
Pennsylvania mini-casino license auctions bringing in the bucks
25 January 2018