Tag Archives: video gaming terminals
- Illinois judge upholds gambling parlors, terminal operators split profit share
December 15, 2017
An Illinois County judge has junked a petition seeking to allow gambling parlors to negotiate their own profit-sharing deals.
- Illinois video gambling business sets new highs
September 14, 2017
The state of Illinois continues to enjoy a robust video gambling business five years after legislators approved the legalization of gaming terminals.
- Cash-strapped Pennsylvania’s gambling expansion plans still unclear
July 10, 2017
Pennsylvania legislators are now in a deadlock over plans to legalize video gaming terminal in a bid to break the 9-day-old budget stalemate.
- Pennsylvania pols play VGT chicken with online gambling bill
June 8, 2017
Pennsylvania's House of Representatives approves a significantly amended gambling expansion bill, send it back to the Senate for more revision.
- Las Vegas Sands launch $1m anti-VGT campaign in Pennsylvania
June 6, 2017
Las Vegas Sands launches a $1m public relations campaign to defeat Pennsylvania legislators' proposal to approve video gaming terminals in pubs and clubs.
- Indiana casinos blame VGTs for poor April revenues
May 16, 2017
The numbers are down for most Indiana casinos in April and operators has one thing to blame for a lackluster month: video gaming terminals (VGTs).
UPDATED: Caesars spends $1.7b acquiring Centaur Indiana casinos
November 16, 2017
Illinois, Indiana join sports betting legislation bandwagon
January 5, 2018