Tag Archives: Video Games
- EA exec says loot boxes in video games no worse than Kinder Eggs
20 June 2019
A senior VP for video game publisher Electronic Arts tells UK MPs that loot boxes are "quite ethical" and not that different from Kinder Eggs.
- Calls to classify video game “lootbox” as gambling snowball
17 November 2017
The clamor to classify video game “lootboxes” as gambling continues to grow especially in the wake of the controversy hounding video game Overwatch.
- Ratings board says video game ‘loot boxes’ aren’t gambling
11 October 2017
The Entertainment Software Rating Board declines to slap a 'gambling' tag on video games in which players can purchase so-called 'loot boxes.'
- Blizzard Entertainment Backtrack Over Video Game Butt Shot
31 March 2016
Blizzard Entertainment has decided to withdraw a controversial pose on a female character from their new shooter Overwatch.
- Peer to peer eSports wagering site gaimerz.com, set to launch
5 August 2015
gaimerz.com enables eSports fans to create, post, participate in and wager on challenges based around the world’s most popular video games.
- Gaimerz.com Co-Founder Martyn Denney on Video Game Wagering
10 February 2015
Lee sits down with the co-founder of Gaimerz.com, a global platform that allows video game enthusiasts to seek out like-minded individuals.
Fedor Holz On Why His Future Will be Away From Poker
18 July 2016
WWE Owner Vince McMahon to Purchase Newcastle United Football Club?
19 February 2014