Tag Archives: Verizon
- The Red Wire: On This New Frontier, Net Neutrality’s An Endangered Species
January 21, 2014
The District of Columbia Circuit Court last week handed down a long-awaited decision in Verizon v. FCC.
- The Red Wire: Verizon Case Jeopardizes Net Neutrality
November 12, 2013
Comcast, Time Warner, AT&T, and Verizon have been operating as a virtual monopoly for years and a look at their balance sheets shows it.
- Verizon iPhone Could be a Boon for Online Gambling
January 14, 2011
Verizon iPhone Could be a Boon for Online Gambling
- TECH TALK: Verizon gets the iPhone; Skype acquires Qik
January 9, 2011
Verizon Network will now be offering the iPhone, ending AT&T's exclusive relationship with Apple; Skype acquires smartphone video streaming app Qik.
- FCC fumbles net neutrality plan as Google and Verizon plot own course
August 7, 2010
Talks between FCC and communications firms break off, the issue of net neutrality unresolved as Google & Verizon establish their own framework.
- Two tiered Internet on its way
August 5, 2010
Google and Verizon have entered a partnership which could see the Internet being offered on two different levels
Here Are 7 Ways to Create Gambling Content That Earns Big Links
August 15, 2014
Online gambling sites face new DDoS threat from Android phones
September 1, 2017
Russia blocks Google over online gambling redirect
June 23, 2017