Tag Archives: Verizon
- Verizon mulls investing in US sports betting venture
23 January 2018
American conglomerate Verizon Communications Inc. is not closing its doors when it comes to betting big in the multibillion-dollar sports betting market.
- The Red Wire: On This New Frontier, Net Neutrality’s An Endangered Species
21 January 2014
The District of Columbia Circuit Court last week handed down a long-awaited decision in Verizon v. FCC.
- The Red Wire: Verizon Case Jeopardizes Net Neutrality
12 November 2013
Comcast, Time Warner, AT&T, and Verizon have been operating as a virtual monopoly for years and a look at their balance sheets shows it.
- Verizon iPhone Could be a Boon for Online Gambling
14 January 2011
Verizon iPhone Could be a Boon for Online Gambling
- TECH TALK: Verizon gets the iPhone; Skype acquires Qik
9 January 2011
Verizon Network will now be offering the iPhone, ending AT&T's exclusive relationship with Apple; Skype acquires smartphone video streaming app Qik.
- FCC fumbles net neutrality plan as Google and Verizon plot own course
7 August 2010
Talks between FCC and communications firms break off, the issue of net neutrality unresolved as Google & Verizon establish their own framework.
Google eyeing takeover of Bwin.party ahead of New Jersey launch
13 September 2013
Betting-related queries rule Kenya’s 2018 Google searches
8 February 2019
Online gambling sites face new DDoS threat from Android phones
1 September 2017