Tag Archives: venezuela
- SurBitcoin to resume ops after resolving conflict with Venezuela bank
February 24, 2017
The bitcoin exchange had been forced to suspend trading for all its users three weeks ago after Banesco, the largest financial institution in Venezuela.
- Bitcoin exchange temporarily shuts down amid Venezuela crackdown
February 7, 2017
Venezuela-based bitcoin exchange SurBitcoin has been forced to shutter its operations—albeit temporarily—as crackdown continues.
- Venezuela slaps bitcoin miners with electricity theft charges
January 27, 2017
Four bitcoin miners in Venezuela got into trouble with authorities who are accusing them of stealing electricity in the city of Charallave.
- India-like panic looms as Venezuela decommissions 100-bolivar bill
December 13, 2016
The situation is already affecting all aspects of daily living in the country, and the reports of food and medical supplies shortages.
- Turning point for bitcoin: IMF forecasts 1,640% inflation for Venezuela
July 21, 2016
It’s a fact that many economies—even the most advanced ones—struggle to lift inflation, but that’s nothing compared to what Venezuela.
- RACING: Run on OTB accounts; Jersey told to suck it up; Venezuela’s mad for it
December 10, 2010
New York City Off-Track Betting sees run on accounts; Atlantic City media takes New Jersey racing to task over handout; Venezuela mad for racing.
New Jersey online gambling revenue hits $245m in 2017
January 12, 2018
New Jersey online mantra: casino pride, poker shame
December 13, 2017
Golden Nugget flirts with NJ online gambling revenue record
November 15, 2017
William Hill exits China, loses Jimmy Vaccaro to South Point
August 18, 2013