Tag Archives: vanuatu
- Vanuatu online gaming operations fuel Amax Holdings
October 10, 2017
The online gaming arm of HongKong-listed casino junket operator Amax International Holdings in Vanuatu is fueling the company’s revenue.
- TCSJohnHuxley unveil partially submerged ‘Ocean Blackjack’ at Vanuatu casino
June 3, 2016
TCSJohnHuxley unveils the world's first swim-up, rust-proof blackjack table at the Iririki Island Resort on the island of Vanuatu.
- Best Sunshine prepares for shares sale; Amax optimistic about Vanuatu casino project
December 4, 2014
Best Sunshine is in the process of raising $100 million as working capital; Amax Holdings optimistic about Vanuatu casino project.
- Amax drops casino plans in North Cyprus; Vanuatu gets six-star resort and casino; Donaco buys into Cambodia
November 4, 2014
Amax has decided to abandon its casino plans in Northern Cyprus; Vanuatu gets six-star resort & casino; Donaco buys into Cambodia.
- Amax to offer online gambling to any high-roller willing to take a 16-hour flight
October 16, 2014
Amax Holdings plans to offer closed-circuit online gambling to any high-roller willing to fly 16 hours or more to Vanuatu.
- AERL stops VIP turnover decline; junkets increasingly viewed as mainstream
August 11, 2013
Macau VIP gaming room operator AERL stops turnover slide in July; Macau youth view junkets as mainstream; AMAX eyes Vanuatu casino
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
July 26, 2017
Stephen Hung abandons floundering Macau hotel project
January 31, 2018
Hong Kong, Macau now joined by ‘bridge of death’
April 2, 2018
Typhoon Hato delays MGM Cotai opening until January 29
September 29, 2017