Tag Archives: vancouver
- Vancouver’s newest and biggest casino gets opening date
September 11, 2017
After numerous delays, Paragon Gaming sets September 29th opening date for the $700m Parq Vancouver, the city's newest and biggest urban casino.
- Graydon misses BCLC repayment deadline; Vancouver ties Paragon’s hands
July 25, 2014
Ex-BCLC boss Michael Graydon misses golden handshake repayment deadline; Vancouver city council limits Edgewater Casino gaming options.
- Michael Graydon appointed president of Paragon’s Vancouver casino biz
February 7, 2014
Michael Graydon appointed president of Paragon Gaming's Vancouver casino business, barely one week after he quit as CEO of BCLC.
- Paragon proposes urban resort in place of nixed casino plan in Vancouver
September 25, 2013
As part of the new proposal, a slew of new establishments are expected to complement the relocated Edgewater casino.
- Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Las Vegas Welcomes the Newest Addition to their Family, Hard Rock Casino Vancouver
July 4, 2013
Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Las Vegas is pleased to welcome Hard Rock Casino Vancouver to the Hard Rock Hotel and Hard Rock Casino family.
- Massachusetts showing haste; Toledo looking at tax shortfall; Bellagio suing former NHL’er
January 20, 2012
Massachusetts won't be rushing casino decision; Toledo looking at tax shortfall; Bellagio suing former hockey player
MGM Springfield adds more poker tables, because kids love ’em
September 29, 2017
Genting Malaysia may lose $274M on Mass. casino bet
May 23, 2017
Caesars up ante in legal war with Massachusetts and Wynn Resorts
January 5, 2014