Tag Archives: Valve Corporation
- Twitch warns users to stop streaming eSports gambling content
14 July 2016
Video streaming platform Twitch warns users not to broadcast content that violates Valve Corp's ban on third-party skin betting sites.
- Valve to third-party gambling sites: the eSports skin betting party is over
13 July 2016
eSports developer Valve Corp tells third-party skin betting sites to stop using Steam marketplace and will "pursue the matter as necessary."
- YouTube Stars ProSyndicate & TmarTn in CS:GO Skin Betting Scandal
5 July 2016
ProSyndicate and TmarTn have been caught with their pants down after it comes to light that they have been skin betting on a gambling site.
- Disgruntled Video Gamer Sues Valve Corporation Over Facilitation of Skin Betting
27 June 2016
Valve Corporation, alleging that they facilitated the growth of the multi-billion dollar skin betting industry.
- Swedish school gunning for country’s next female eSports star with elite gamers’ training
26 February 2016
A school in Sweden is on the lookout for its next eSports star. And in its hopes to find the country its next top female gamer.
- eSports Match Fixing: Australian Start-Up Severs CS:GO Ties; Valve Drops The Hammer
11 January 2016
24/7 eSports drops their Counter-Strike:Global Offensive team after rumours of match fixing, & Valve dole out permanent bans to 21 people.
Legality of CS:GO Skin Gambling
23 February 2017
Fedor Holz On Why His Future Will be Away From Poker
18 July 2016
WWE Owner Vince McMahon to Purchase Newcastle United Football Club?
19 February 2014