Tag Archives: Valery Bollier
- Oulala’s Founders nominated for Outstanding Achievement Award
February 21, 2018
Oulala's CEO and Managing Director earn nomination for GamblingCompliance Global Regulatory award.
- ‘If the US market opens, the video gaming industry is in the perfect position to emerge as the sole winner
January 23, 2018
Oulala's team to spend three days at ICE (6-8 February) The B2B provider will present its multiple-award-winning DFS platform.
- iGaming goes to war with video gaming industry
December 19, 2017
Oulala CEO Valery Bollier made some surprising remarks regarding the future of the iGaming sector during his recent speech at the industry event in Monaco.
- Valery Bollier: fantasy sports responds to the needs of new generation
August 11, 2017
In this interview with CalvinAyre.com’s Stephanie Raquel, Valery Bollier of Oulala discusses the future of fantasy sports in Asia.
- CEEGC 2017 announces a galactic line-up for the Innovation Talks panel at CEEGC 2017
July 20, 2017
The organizers of CEEGC2017 are honored to announce a superstar lineup at the second edition of the Central and Eastern European Gaming Conference.
- Can “Social” work without “Skill”?
June 27, 2017
Majority of the iGaming operators are now convinced than in order to attract millennials, they need to integrate a number of social elements in their offer.
Legality of CS:GO Skin Gambling
February 23, 2017
UIGEA, 6 Years Later
October 15, 2012
Worlds 2017 – the biggest LoL eSports tournament this year
September 22, 2017
Marketing tips for the gambling industry
August 8, 2017