Tag Archives: Valery Bollier
- Valery Bollier: fantasy sports responds to the needs of new generation
August 11, 2017
In this interview with CalvinAyre.com’s Stephanie Raquel, Valery Bollier of Oulala discusses the future of fantasy sports in Asia.
- CEEGC 2017 announces a galactic line-up for the Innovation Talks panel at CEEGC 2017
July 20, 2017
The organizers of CEEGC2017 are honored to announce a superstar lineup at the second edition of the Central and Eastern European Gaming Conference.
- Can “Social” work without “Skill”?
June 27, 2017
Majority of the iGaming operators are now convinced than in order to attract millennials, they need to integrate a number of social elements in their offer.
- Oulala sets sights on entering ‘promised land’ Asia
May 19, 2017
Asia's growing interest in domestic and international football competitions holds the key for daily fantasy sports success in the region
- Valery Bollier: DFS paving the way for social business model
March 10, 2017
CalvinAyre.com’s Becky Liggero, Valery Bollier of Oulala explains why the iGaming industry needs to adapt more of a social business model.
- Why iGaming sector must change its mentality and adapt to millennials
February 20, 2017
iGaming sector currently in the situation were radical change is necessary: structure, team, technology; everything needed in order to be reinvented!
Why Malta is a Sure Bet for iGaming Companies
October 9, 2014
Why the DraftKings & FanDuel merger may not go ahead
March 24, 2017
Maine legalizes daily fantasy sports
August 3, 2017
New Jersey formally approves daily fantasy sports
August 25, 2017