Tag Archives: US Treasury Department
- US, Swiss governments agree to split $49m seized from BetOnSports’ Gary Kaplan
November 24, 2015
The US and Swiss governments split $49m in assets seized from BetOnSports founder Gary Kaplan following betting site's 2006 shutdown.
- US Treasury Department money laundering risk assessment targets casinos
June 17, 2015
US Treasury Department says international transfers by casinos are "most significant money laundering vulnerability."
- US Treasury wants casinos to monitor sportsbooks for ‘red flags’
December 23, 2014
US Treasury Department wants casinos to monitor sportsbook transactions to guard against international betting sites laying off wagers.
- New casino vetting process for high rollers being discussed
March 28, 2014
The US Treasury Dept. is developing a new rule that requires US casinos to vet the funds of high-rollers to curb potential money laundering.
- Mt.Gox registers business with the FinCEN
July 1, 2013
Over the past few months, Mt. Gox has taken numerous steps to essentially bend over backwards to accommodate anti-money-laundering regulations
When we say Bitcoin, we mean Bitcoin Cash
October 17, 2017
Roger Ver bets $1M that Bitcoin Cash will not be ‘short-lived’
September 22, 2017
New Japan law recognizes bitcoin as method of payment
March 31, 2017