Tag Archives: us trade representative
- Antigua, US trade reps signal progress on resolving WTO online gambling dispute
11 August 2015
Trade representatives from Antigua and the US signal progress on resolving 12-year-old World Trade Organization online gambling dispute.
- Antigua trade minister making last-ditch effort to resolve WTO dispute with US
23 July 2015
Antigua trade minister heads to Washington for talks next week with US Trade Representative in last-ditch bid to resolve WTO dispute.
- Antigua PM warns USA that WTO stalling will force him to employ “remedies”
1 March 2015
Antigua PM Gaston Browne tells CARICOM audience that US intransigence over WTO dispute was forcing him to consider resorting to "remedies."
- Antigua online gambling trade resolution hopes rise after PM meets with USTR
30 September 2014
Antigua PM Gaston Browne held bilateral talks with US Trade Representative Michael Froman in bid to resolve online gambling trade dispute.
- Antigua makes “significant concession” in bid to resolve WTO dispute with US
2 September 2014
Antigua's new government offers "significant concession" in new bid to resolve longstanding WTO dispute with US over online gambling.
- Antigua revising copyright law to permit royalty-free download site launch
24 January 2014
Antigua revising copyright and trademark laws to implement royalty-free digital download site focused on US intellectual property holders.
Calvin Ayre Foundation to match donations to Barbuda relief effort
9 September 2017
UIGEA, 6 Years Later
15 October 2012