Tag Archives: US Department of Justice
- Legendz operative pleads guilty to conspiracy; sentencing set for February
October 10, 2013
Gurian's role in the Legendz operation involved him and his people collecting and distributing wagering money within the US.
- Investing The Hard Way: How and Why Penn National is Splitting Up
November 19, 2012
Shares in Penn National Gaming rose 28.2% after they announced to spin off the ownership in its casinos into a real estate investment trust.
- Can Zynga and bwin.Party Save Each Other?
October 29, 2012
Zynga signed a partnership with bwin.Party, to launch a real-money poker product that will share liquidity with PartyPoker franchise.
- US DOJ Confirms it’s possession of Absolute’s Poker Platform
September 25, 2012
US Department of Justice confirmed it has a copy of the Absolute Poker software platform from Quad Dimensions, DOJ Attorney Jason H. Cowley.
- Full Tilt Poker sold to PokerStars after DOJ approves of deal
July 31, 2012
A historical agreement has been signed to allow PokerStars to buy Full Tilt Poker
- Jan Jones of Caesars Entertainment talks about US Gaming Regulation and the Asian Market
June 12, 2012
In gambling news, Rebecca Liggero talks to with Jan Jones, Exec VP of Caesars Entertainment about updates on US online gambling regulation.
It may be too little too late for Caesars
April 10, 2018
Interview with Eric Vorhees and Roger Ver of BitInstant.com
December 21, 2012
Crown Resorts sell Vegas vacant lot to Wynn Resorts for $300m
December 14, 2017
Caesars bankruptcy cost company $160m in legal fees
December 8, 2017
Caesars, Gamblit testing skill-based games in Las Vegas
March 30, 2017