Tag Archives: Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act
- GAMBLING AND THE LAW®: Internet Gambling? No Problems
7 April 2015
Professor I. Nelson Rose, the world’s leading experts on gambling law, talks about internet gambling law.
- Iipay Nation’s bingo site under fire from state, federal authorities
6 December 2014
Iipay Nation of Santa Ysabel's real-money online bingo site under fire from California attorney general and US Department of Justice.
- How will US exits affected re-entries?
9 October 2013
US land-based gambling companies are obviously going to have a say in the matter but they’re all ill-equipped to do so on their own.
- UIGEA, 6 Years Later
15 October 2012
The UIGEA law changed the landscape of online gambling in the US and affected internet gaming operations across the world.
- Has the UIGEA really got any teeth?
30 May 2010
Having spent six months growing its teeth, how big a bite will the UIGEA take out of online gambling in the United States on Tuesday?
- Future bright for online poker
31 January 2010
A recent study has shown that internet poker is well-placed to achieve online success