Tag Archives: universal entertainment group
- Online gambling scammer Fred Khalilian booted by Monster after “threats of mutilation, death”
September 26, 2018
Online gambling scammer Fred Khalilian gets booted from technology firm Monster, which accuses him of "threats of mutilation, death, and threats to family.”
- Audio tech firm Monster acquires PokerTribe.com software assets
October 12, 2017
A subsidiary of audio tech firm Monster Inc buys Universal Entertainment Group online gambling software assets behind PokerTribe.com.
- PokerTribe software owner sued by former tribal partner
October 3, 2017
Controversial Florida entrepreneur behind Universal Entertainment Group's PokerTribe.com software is sued for fraud by former Oklahoma tribal partner.
- PokerTribe.com wins Isle of Man license, preps asset sale to “internationally-known brand”
September 22, 2017
Iowa Tribe of Oklahoma's PokerTribe.com wins real-money online gambling license from Isle of Man regulators, preps sale to "internationally-known brand."
- NIGC probes UEG’s sketchy tribal online gambling deals
May 22, 2017
National Indian Gaming Commission probes failed deal involving Universal Entertainment Group and Oklahoma tribe's real-money online gambling site.
- NIGC refutes online operator’s approval claims; PokerTribe’s gay porn connection
October 21, 2016
National Indian Gaming Commission refutes claims that it approved Atlantis Gaming Corp's online plans; PokerTribe's gay porn connection.
US tribal casinos set another new gaming revenue record
June 26, 2018
Audio tech firm Monster acquires PokerTribe.com software assets
October 12, 2017