Tag Archives: Universal Entertainment Corp.
- Universal Ent: Kazuo Okada committed fraud for his own benefit
September 5, 2017
Universal Entertainment Corp. chairman Kazuo Okada committed three fraudulent acts for his personal gain, the Japan-listed gaming conglomerate reported.
- PHL Bank okays Okada’s $800M loan for Manila Bay Resorts
May 18, 2016
Universal Entertainment Inc. has injected an additional P37.6 billion ($809.51 million) into its Manila Bay Resorts project.
- Universal, PHL partner to build opera house, office towers next
July 31, 2015
Universal Entertainment Corp. are eyeing the next phase of construction for the $2B Manila Bay Resorts project which is set to open in 2016.
- Century Properties extends olive branch to Okada group
September 4, 2014
Century is open to resuming negotiations with Okada group this year. The Okada group has yet to respond to Century’s latest proposal.
- Department of Justice intervenes in Okada v. Wynn civil suit
April 10, 2013
US Department of Justice intervenes in civil suit between Kazuo Okada and Wynn Resorts so it doesn't interfere with criminal investigation.
- Macau’s January 2013 revenues up 7.3 percent; Okada, Gokongwei extend talks
February 1, 2013
Macau posts improved revenue in January compared to their Jan 2012 figures; Okada, Gokongwei extend their talks after set deadline passes
Okada Manila eyes Philippine backdoor listing
May 2, 2017
Dragon Corp. wants to bring blockchain to Macau’s casino floors
September 25, 2017
Macau night spots to hit when you’re not gambling
April 2, 2014
Typhoon Hato delays MGM Cotai opening until January 29
September 29, 2017